Clubplanet Nightlife Community

satellite or cable tv

fkornre

which one do you have or which one do you prefer to use? why?

i have had both and i cant decide which one i like more...the cable tv is good cause the pic is nice and clear but sometimes the pic freezes and when i use the ON DEMAND feature sometimes the movies dont load properly...on the other hand satellite tv has a good clear pic expect on real windy or rainy days...and once in a blue moon it would have to regain the reception...so for me i dont know which one i like more...how bout u?

...i'm a big fan of digitable cable...i dont have it in my room right now because i moved, but it was pretty sweet...now that they caught up, at least comcast did, with it's On Demand and other features...glitches once in a blue moon...my dad has satellite and i dont really like it...i was down there during a snowstorm and we lost everything for the entire night....but he likes it...and where else can you get the football packages?...ultimately, since i have to have cable to have my cable modem, cable wins for now...

Originally posted by daveespa

digital cable.....u cant beat the on demand:D

yeah seriously... i racked up $50 in 'on demand' shit one month, so i said fuckit and got netflix....

but yeah, digital cable is the way to go...

Digital Cable, Direct TV is ok but when the weather was bad, it usually went out. I like the digital cable for all the on demand channels, like HBO,Cinemax and Showtime. ALot of old movies, and comedies. Digital cable from Comcast sucks, Cablevision IO digital cable is all you need. I am excited cause I am moving soon and I am switching comcast to cablevision

Originally posted by housedog

Digital Cable, Direct TV is ok but when the weather was bad, it usually went out. I like the digital cable for all the on demand channels, like HBO,Cinemax and Showtime. ALot of old movies, and comedies. Digital cable from Comcast sucks, Cablevision IO digital cable is all you need. I am excited cause I am moving soon and I am switching comcast to cablevision

yeah when i lived in woodbridge i had shitty comcast cable with a cable modem...both really sucked so we switched to the dish network for tv and verizon dsl for the computer...both ran faster than comcast...now living in North brunswick i have optimum cable IO and cable modem...luv them both...just liked the pic better with the dish than the digital cable...