Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happend to...

dgmodel

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u remember that stupid ass kid soap opera/drama FIFTEEN on Nickelodeon?? with dude from VanWilder?

ahahah yesssss he was like 12... there was so much drama on that show, i thought when i turned 15 i'd want to kill myself... all the girls were bitches and that stupid blonde chick and her boyfriend were so annoying.

you can't do that on television was classic... i wish they re-ran that!!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Remember when mario cantone had a show..steampipe alley or some shit?

lol knows hes the gay comic... how the hell did they give "the gay comic" a show with kids called steampipe alley??? (ch.9 sunday mornings at 10 right???)

Originally posted by dgmodel

looneytunes, smurfs, snorks, attack of the killer tomatos, gummibears, so much more...

snorks! no one EVER remembers the snorks! they we're like a knock-off underwater version of smurfs... we had some pretty cool kids shows back in the day... kids today are deprived

Originally posted by ladyshady

fraggle rockkkkkk :heart:

remember the doozers? haha

and what was the dogs name? Sprocket??

i loooooved the dog!!! yea i think his name was sprocket...

punky brewster... oh man that's going wayyyy back... i remember they showed us an episode in school when i was in like 2nd grade where punky and her friend were gonna try smoking or something like that... yea punky was always a badass.

and wasn't there one when someone got locked in an old fridge? or did my twisted mind fabricate that to give me nightmares?

btw, my friend looks a lot like punky brewster... she's such a cutieeee

Originally posted by mssabina

OMG if you hadn't posted that i would have neverrrrrr remembered those!! i totally forgot about them which is weird cuz i was obessed with those things...

lol same here.. i had those... and the loom... you could knit your own socks, mittens, scarves... lol im gay... i also the ribbon sticks, and a pound puppy... my sisters got cabbage patch dolls,

what about this sadistic toy, the shit you spin on but you make it spin by turning the middle portion... the more you turned the dizzier you got, the dizzier you got the faster you span then got up and ran!!! ran!!! ran!!! wtf kind of game was this???

how about slip and slide / croccodile mile?