Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICAL SeXy @ THE RoXy REVIEW

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crowd song, blow the speakers, Flight, silence, Thriller, reserrection, satisfaction, trippin, final chapter......OMG!!!! VICIOUS RIPPED THAT PLACE APART. I'm lost for words describing how sick the scene was tonight. Sexy girls, AC was pumping, and JV threw down the best set I have ever heard from start to finish, not one slow point or bad song... SICK!:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

ya the beats were def sick last nite, sounds so good on the phazon...i was thinking it was gonna be more crowded cause of all the hype for it...more girls need to show up next time too...but still prob the sickest nite this summer for me

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

The crowd song??? :puke:

i've seen u post that the scene is so hurting and how nothing is good anymore...

hate to tell u this aly but when johnny opened with this track, the vibe in that place was OFF THE FUCKING METER-- clapping non stop, whistling, chanting, screaming, hands in the air...something i havent seen in nyc in a while (at least with my own eyes)

plus that was the fucking roxy anthem when it first came out and being that this was a 'reunion' it made perfect sense....

great time everyone, good seeing all the faces again

most fun i've had out in nyc in i cant even remember how long--

special shouts to danny woo for comin thru and droppin his remix of "africa" at the end of my set....awesome job bro!

Mike

i can't say this enough it was so fucking sick the party johnny vicious really riped shit up that was one of his bbest sets i heard in a lond time and then mad myles came on and droped some hard ass beats nyc really need this party i have not seen a vibe in NYC like i saw last night at roxy DJ MIKE BUGOUT was off the hook and DJ ANTHONY NERO was oiff the hook too all the dj's did there thing WHAT A GREAT FUCKING NIGHT :party: :party: :party:

I really hope there is another one of these. My entire night got fucked up because of stupid friends. Music was so good, none of that mattered. Definately one of the better nights I have had in a long time(Besides my friends trying to sabatoge the night) :D

next one is friday of Columbus day weekend. Every dj was solid. Despite Jim Hienz fuckin up the pioneers as vicious was dropping Silence and someone else doing it again during adrenaline :laugh: ... the night was off the hook. Fuckin moments and resistence amazing. Then the 4:40am mini tech set :eek:

Johnny did a great job and he was loving every second of the night and as bugout said... vibe was incredible. Everyone just out tryin to have a good time with their people while listening to some classic beats. Fuck the haters(who still hate on the place and show up... makes no sense to me) but everyone was having a good time and just happy to be back.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i've seen u post that the scene is so hurting and how nothing is good anymore...

hate to tell u this aly but when johnny opened with this track, the vibe in that place was OFF THE FUCKING METER-- clapping non stop, whistling, chanting, screaming, hands in the air...something i havent seen in nyc in a while (at least with my own eyes)

plus that was the fucking roxy anthem when it first came out and being that this was a 'reunion' it made perfect sense....

Whoa calm down there killer. I never made a comment about the vibe, or anything else. My plain statement was to imply that I think the crowd song sucks, as it always has. I was also aware it was a reunion party, and as such I didn't comment on the rest of the older tracks, that's fine, reunion parties and nostalgia tracks are cool. But no matter what situation you play that stupid crowd track in, it will always suck, as far I'm concerned. Just my personal opinion.

As for the New York scene, yes, it is desperately hurting. Even in Italy, where I was living in the most commercially-motivated, americana-friendly city there, clubs played house and dnb, tracks with soul, and those clubs outnumbered the cheesy tourist traps without question. Maybe I was imagining things but I think New York used to be that way too. If Roxy can start a trend that brings dance music back into the new york clubs, that is great. Is it possible? sure. Did I say it wasn't? No. Did I say I didn't want that to happen? No. Isn't there a track you just don't like, and aren't you free to say so? I would bet there is.

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :party::dj::party::dj:

what a fuckin sik time last night!!!...the music was outta control...... the grls were banging and the vibe in that place was ridic......i havent seen a vibe like that in a club in so long...i wanna thank bobg, vicious and everyone else who put this party 2gether....hopefully after last night there can be a monthly party at roxy....vicious was def on point last night tearing apart every track from start to finsh....it was nice to hear all those classics like kiss, silence, children, french kiss, second trip, final chapter, blow the speakers, ressurrection and def the crowd song......and it was also also nice to hear sets from bugout, nero and capello....way to rip shit up and nice jobs guys...once again thanks to all who put this 2gether:cool:

Originally posted by Ronin

Fuck the haters(who still hate on the place and show up... makes no sense to me) but everyone was having a good time and just happy to be back.

Fuckin Word.

Sick night, can't wait for the next. It brought back many memories.

Bugout, sick job as usual. Nero dropped some pretty sick tech, Vicious was just unreasonable. All in all a great night.

wow....what a great night had a sick time..special thanks to bob g for puttting this together hope we can do this again...now to vicious wow what can i say the beats were sick the classics kiss, silence, french kiss, second trip, final chapter, blow the speakers, ressurrection and def the crowd song were absolutly insane.....johnny you were great ya did ur thing...also to bugout and nero you guys rip shit up and set the tone for jv...the crowd was sick alot of guys though but all qround prob the best club night in a while..unfortunatly i didnt get to meet anyone bc i was so wasted and in my own little dancing world but def next time...all around sick night with a sick vide

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hate to tell u this aly but when johnny opened with this track, the vibe in that place was OFF THE FUCKING METER-- clapping non stop, whistling, chanting, screaming, hands in the air...something i havent seen in nyc in a while (at least with my own eyes

Mike

The reason people whistle, chant, scream and generally 'act out' like they do is because of 'pills'. You have heard of pills right??? ;)