Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the unofficial roxy review

Originally posted by Greco78

:eek:

SEXY @ ROXY IS ALL ABOUT VICIOUS,

NOT MIKE "AMATEUR" BUG OUT!

GET IT. YOU FEEL STUPID NOW, IF I WAS A DJ AND I DID THAT I WOULD FEEL STUPID AFTER, NOBODY REALLY CARES ABOUT THE OPENING DJS,

THEY ALL LOVE Johnny Vicious! It's johnny's night, johnny's party, and u should be so lucky to even set foot in that booth .

IT's ALL ABOUT DJ /REMIXER / PRODUCER JOHNNY VICIOUS ,

NOT SOME ROOKIE NAMED MIKE - BUGOUT.

christ, how many times can u say it "was all bout vicious". "vicious, vicious, vicious". stop fuckin whining!!!

know what the party was REALLY all about? the sexy at the roxy reunion party. who was a big part of that party? mike bugout, who spun numerous times, anthony nero who also spun numerous times, and dom caplella, who...guess what, spun numerous friggin times!!! and then, the main attraction, was yes, JOHNNY VICIOUS. he's the main event, but the openinh dj's meant just as much to the party as he did. the only reason those dj's got to open for vicious is because they are RESPECTED. theyve earned that respect and earned a spot to play an opening set in a major club, for a major dj.

who cares if bugout played his promo. maybe u just wish u had the talent to have ur own promo for urself

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am friends with more dee jays that you can ever imagine,

djs like Todd Terry, LIL Louie Vega, Armand Van Helden, Johnny Vicious

Frankie KNuckles, Eddie Baez,Jr. Vasquez, Danny Tenaglia, Victor Calderone, The Riddler,Dave the Wave, Glen Friscia, and Frankie Bones. I have pictures with these Guys, I can post them or email them to u, to prove it.

I grew up with these guys. These guys are real djs.

I talk to these guys everyweek and alot of them agree what

ooooh, ur friends with them? WOW! u got pictures with them?!?! OMFG!!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=622433

there ya go asshole, there's a pic with johnny vicious. soooooo wut? should we all start postin all the pics we've takin with dj's? let me find my pics with scot project, and tiesto, and digweed, and carl cox. who fuckin cares dumbass?

brotha dont be mad cause ur not me, oh i guess jr vasquez sucks as a dj too right, he must really not know me and he just lets any1 spin 7 hour openning sets for him right.oh and frankie B doesnt know me either cause ive never spun with him neither. i love ur posts because they show that people want and envy what other people have. so i thank u and hope u come out to my next event in nyc @ vue sept 13th. pm me and il get u a comp. thanks again greco for ur support!!!;)

Originally posted by xtcgspot

there ya go asshole, there's a pic with johnny vicious. soooooo wut? should we all start postin all the pics we've takin with dj's? let me find my pics with scot project, and tiesto, and digweed, and carl cox. who fuckin cares dumbass?

you got pics with them all too?

attachment.php?s=&postid=1672256

Originally posted by xtcgspot

Wow what a beautiful woman you are next to Johnny Vicious...

so funny! i was dancing on the stage and those guys kept running up and down and were in front of the speakers.

did u notice the guys wearing them were skinny little guys...

yuck....

they looked like they were having fun so that's cool.

at least they didn't wear that annoying "i survived the blackout shirt".

Originally posted by i3itch

:laugh: :laugh:

You noticed that also?!

Magic stick my ass....

Originally posted by nyckitty69

so funny! i was dancing on the stage and those guys kept running up and down and were in front of the speakers.

did u notice the guys wearing them were skinny little guys...

yuck....

they looked like they were having fun so that's cool.

at least they didn't wear that annoying "i survived the blackout shirt".

Believe it or not I've never seen the Blackout shirt yet :shaky:

And yea hi I was on the stage all night who are you?! :confused::laugh:

BADA BING.... LOL

SOPRANOS.... LOL

U GUYS ARE TOO FUNNY. Quit DJing and do stand up comedy, please.

U GUYS ARE SO INSECURE. AND YOU STILL SUCK. AMATUERS....!

THANK YOU!

:laugh:

U suck asshole..... like i said who the fuck are u???? u have nooooo name ....who are u???? obviously someone of no importance...... u are friends with danny t???lolollololol ... i doubt it... he is a nice guy.... he would not wanna be friends with an asshole like u.........stop lying and crying and talkin shit... if u dont like someones djing or music u say it in a nice way... not the way you do....u have absolutely NO CLASS!! u are the white trash...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

c'mon guys part of the reason the party was so good on friday was b/c there was a vibe. people were havin fun feelin the music none of that bs goin on lately in clubs. so what u didnt like somethin one dj did, to each his own whatever. u love vicious he ripped it up u still had fun rite? its when people start moanin n bitchin bout every little thing n actin like morons that gets parties shut down. i want SEXY back...that aint happenin if people dont lighten the hell up and stop trashing RESPECTED dj's just b/c they dont happen to LIKE what they did. so he dropped his promo, maybe it wanst the BEST idea but damn lay off the guyy. all in all I HAD A GREAT NITE...much <3 to everyone there :):D

*** ViCiOusSSS***

consider yourself lucky, i'm tired of seeing those tourist shirts when I go to work.

i was on the left side of the stage if u face the dj area. i had an ankle injury so i would stand in front of the dj area then dance, then go back. now u know.

Originally posted by i3itch

Believe it or not I've never seen the Blackout shirt yet :shaky:

And yea hi I was on the stage all night who are you?! :confused::laugh:

consider yourself lucky, i'm tired of seeing those tourist shirts when I go to work.

i was on the left side of the stage if u face the dj area. i had an ankle injury so i would stand in front of the dj area then dance, then go back. now u know.

White skirt..?! :confused:

As much as I'm finding thsi thread funny, I wouldn't even pay attention to this guy. It seemed like everyone had a good time on Friday night.

To be honest, I have heard Nero spin quite a few times, and he wasn't one of my favorites. Nothing against him as a DJ, just not my type of music. But I thought he did awesome last Friday. I have heard Bugout spin many times too, and I thought he played better than i have ever heard him last weekend. Actually I take that back. I heard a mini-trance set at Exit that topped it. But other than that, thumbs up. I was hanging out with a big group of people that night, and everyone I talked to agreed that both guys killed it. Keep it up, ignore the idiots. :aright:

were u by yourself with big almost knee high boots and dressed in mostly black?