Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i faked an orgasm for the first time a few days ago

echostar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done it a couple times. Some times I was too fucked up to cum, and other times the pussy was WAAAAAAAAY to wet or she had been using her indurtial size 13" cock before and it was to wide, so I had no sensation. But if a guy is with a girl and she doesn't see him cum, they might start crying thinking it is them. That they are defective somehow. I've had girls get so upset, they leave. As long as I am in a condom, I can fake it. It's not like the girl is gonna turn the condom inside out to inspect it.

Evan

yeah she just wouldnt jump off my dick i was like "lets go smoke a cigarette" and she just keeps grindin away then im like " im getting hungry lets go to Anthonys" and she keeps going to town then eventually i just caved in so i could end it and smoke a newport

this is proof that there IS such a thing as bad sex...even if you are a guy

you should have just flat out told her to fuck off. or if you you didn't want to offend her like that, you could have told her in the nicest possible way that you didn't to fuck her. as a last resort, you always coulda lied and told her you have herpes :tongue:

Originally posted by echostar

yeah she just wouldnt jump off my dick i was like "lets go smoke a cigarette" and she just keeps grindin away then im like " im getting hungry lets go to Anthonys" and she keeps going to town then eventually i just caved in so i could end it and smoke a newport

:laugh: that is terrible... then again, i have faked MANY MANY times. i know what you mean about them grinding away and you just feeling like umm, ok cum already so i can go because youre not a turn on. i am telling you, you have to see these situations coming beforehand and not let it get to the point where youre fucking because once you are someone better cum. i dont care actually, i will say if i dont cum and if the guy didnt, i wouldnt feel bad, if i felt someone wasnt really into me i would stop and say forget it but that hasnt happened to me so far.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: that is terrible... then again, i have faked MANY MANY times. i know what you mean about them grinding away and you just feeling like umm, ok cum already so i can go because youre not a turn on. i am telling you, you have to see these situations coming beforehand and not let it get to the point where youre fucking because once you are someone better cum. i dont care actually, i will say if i dont cum and if the guy didnt, i wouldnt feel bad, if i felt someone wasnt really into me i would stop and say forget it but that hasnt happened to me so far.

Did u fake it with me too????????????????????????

Evan

Guest gabo

why fake it? I mean if the person sucks at sex then make him or her better at making you cum. faking it doesnt do anything for you.

Originally posted by gabo

why fake it? I mean if the person sucks at sex then make him or her better at making you cum. faking it doesnt do anything for you.

Yea but it saves you from having them bring it up at weird times...

Trust me...

I know this...

They always want to improve...

But they just can't take the criticism (sp?)

Originally posted by echostar

:laugh::laugh2:

nice one, man :aright: