Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxycontin

Uhm... hate to bust your bubble.... percs oxy's and vics all contain the same active ingredient... they're all opiates in different forms....

oxycontin is nothing more than time released percocet...

on another note... just got back from europe and sadly found out that 80mg oxys and xanax sticks are no longer available ...

its probably just a matter of time before it happens here in the states

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I have a few friends hooked on these.. IMO this is the worst drug... one friend has switched to shooting H, b/c its 10 times cheaper...Don't really talk to them as much now, but these were normal kids, just got hooked on the wrong drug... Really very sad...

Same with me, i know so many peeps that went from oc's to heroin it's crazy. I would never touch this shit. Seen way to many peeps get addicted and/or od. I took one once at the roxy like 3 years ago, i took at 40 and it was the first one i ever took. i was already drunk so i blacked out and ligitly had to be carried out of the club. i honeslty threw up and did not get out of bed for 2 days. my stomach hurt so bad from throwing up so much, it was the worst feeling i have ever had. i never did one again. i have heard from people that the first few times you take em you get sick, is this true to anyone else?

heres what i've figured out about the upset stomach thing, through "research" me and abortionator have done...

if you EAT the oxy, you can, and probably will get an upset stomach/sick along with the desired effect....

if you SNIFF the oxy, you'll get nothing but 100% pure unadulterated euphoria...

although, i'd be careful... unless you're very strong willed, you could easily go from sniffing oxy to sniffing heroin... which apparently is what many people do... before you do a drug of this caliber, its importing to figure out if you can handle it responsibly...

oh, and bumpdaddy, you're supposed to wash the time release off when using oxy for recreational purposes...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Uhm... hate to bust your bubble.... percs oxy's and vics all contain the same active ingredient... they're all opiates in different forms....

on another note... just got back from europe and sadly found out that 80mg oxys and xanax sticks are no longer available ...

its probably just a matter of time before it happens here in the states

:eek: THA SUCKS

Yes they are all opiates but Vicodin (Hydrocodone) is not the same as Oxycontin (Oxycodone). Oxycodone is a stronger narcotic then Vicodin. That is why Vics are a CIII and Oxycontin/Percoset is a CII.

And in Europe...Xanax (all benzos for that matter) is still widely prescribed there. You won't see Vicodin b/c it is mainly a US only product. And OxyContin is called Oxygesic and is very rarely scripted over there. Most Europeans never even tried Oxy and if they did it was via illegal importation. Morphine Sulphate is the hardest painkiller they write and also the most used and abused.

If you don't believe me...feel free to read the Purdue website. and I can also tell you Xanax and Oxy are going no where anytime soon.

xanax is real easy to get in europe... but 1mg at a price of 28 euros for a 24 pack...is the best you'll find and its impossible to find generics... in italy and germany at least..... I wouldnt say the oxycodone (perc/oxy) is any more potent than hydrocodone (vicodin ).... AS far as oxy is concerned you are definately correct on the packaging...and beleive me when i tell you people are poppin oxy's worse in italy than we are here... except they can only get 40's.....morphine sulfate is still widely available... as well as liquid valium ... did see any ketaset aroud....... do all the new ketamine vials have that crap in it that turns it to sludge??

oh and also around here in boston, from what i hear an 80 is $80 and a 40 is $40 and 20 is $20

That is expensive, For the most part i can get them for cheaper. Even though i have not seen anything smaller then an 80 in a while. There is just more money in 80's. I can most of the time get 10 for around 45 each.When it is dry i have sen them as high as 100 each. Fuckin crackheads:D

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't see what the big deal is with oxys.... the only thing i do like is that for some reason they don't give me that "itchy face" felling you get from percs sometimes.......demerol is my personal favorite

I've done EVERYTHING except Demerol...... What is it? A pill? and what does it feel like? :confused:

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

I've done EVERYTHING except Demerol...... What is it? A pill? and what does it feel like? :confused:

demerol is a synthetic pain killer .. unlike oxy and perc vics.. etc which are all morphine derivatives....

it comes in pill, injectable, and a patch...

I'm a wimp... so i take pills...

it gives to a nice numbness without the tingle you get from percs... its hard to describe.... Kinda feels like you smoked a blunt but you're still coherant

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

Sounds good to me......how potent are the pills, another words how many would I take? I have a high tolerance level to drugs, so ........

I get 20 mgs... they come in 30 and 40 too i think... but i usually take 20 mgs if i'm drinking ... 40 if i'm not... and i'm a big guy...