Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxycontin

ct121101fig6.jpg

Just recently tried this one after being a huge Vicodin fan for sometime. I chewed up a 40mg pill cause putting that shit up your nose is :nono: (JoeG). I still like Vicodin more for some reason but having to deal with only one pill was very convenient. Good stuff, good stuff. :drool:

Anybody else like this one?

Romy? :cool:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elitesnautica

The best thing about oxy - is that you dont get all of the tylenol. Which is hell on your liver. But the price is out ragous.

Nautica

I never worried much about the tylenol cause I would stick to the 10mg pills (so I'd only need 3 or 4) and I wouldn't mix them with alcohol.

I paid $20 for the 40mg pill. I didn't think that was too bad...

Originally posted by elitesnautica

depending on the pills - if you took 3 that could have been anywhere from 1500 mg to 2250 mg of tylenol. That is entirely too much. But who am I to talk - I like around 5 or 6.

Nautica

lol, one night we tried to "extrapolate" the tylenol out of it... it didn't seem too effective... but maybe you'll have better luck.... hitup yahoo or something... the directions are easy to find.

Originally posted by joeg

lol, one night we tried to "extrapolate" the tylenol out of it... it didn't seem too effective... but maybe you'll have better luck.... hitup yahoo or something... the directions are easy to find.

We were successful; what do you mean?

Practice makes perfect... Now we just need more pills to practice with... :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm not into Pharma pills, but I tried an OC20 maybe 2 1/2 yrs ago, and I was sick for about a week after.. Felt like I had the worst cold ever.. Sore throat, very high fever, and exhaustion... Is this typical when you first do oxy? That was my first and last time i'd ever do those things..

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm not into Pharma pills, but I tried an OC20 maybe 2 1/2 yrs ago, and I was sick for about a week after.. Felt like I had the worst cold ever.. Sore throat, very high fever, and exhaustion... Is this typical when you first do oxy? That was my first and last time i'd ever do those things..

jesus wtf?!?! thats not supposed to happen... maybe you're allergic or something....

there are no after effects... except maybe sleeping a while after you do it...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

are you people insane????? around here they go for $5

160 mg oxys are 3 for $50

thats what i'm sayin... i never paid more than like $5/pill.... and usually less...

if i had to spend 20/pill i'd have to spend a fortune... F that S...

btw... 160s, 3 for $50? i'm down.... ;)

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

160's are definately available.... through european pharmacies and veteran's hospitals... if you have a cousin in ... lets say... italy.... you can definately get ms contin 160

dude, no way. Europe is even harder then US when it comes to opiates. Purdue stoped making 160's in 98. Show me a link to a euro pharm that sells 160's and ill rest my case.

And 3 for $50....lol u must smoke a ton of crack

Originally posted by abortionator

As far as the US is concerned...

I'm looking in January 2003's issue of Monthly Prescribing Reference.

Oxycontin comes as 10mg, 20mg, 40mg, and 80mg only.

MS Contin comes as 15mg, 30mg, 60mg, 100mg, and 200mg.

I don't know anything about overseas...

What is MS contin????

Those prices are fucking BULLSHIT... $5 a pill??? get the fuck outta here... i can pretty much guarantee you cannot buy ACTUAL LEGITIMATE OXYCONTIN for less than 50 cents a milligram....i have so many friends that are junkies and i know how the shit works... around here people pay $1 per milligram and i'm pretty damn close to the city....my boys are no idiots, and when they pick up a deal on 80's, they're still paying around $40 a pill.....i'm not by any means saying that u can't get a real nice deal here and there when someone has a prescription or sumthing, but i'm telling you firsthand the market and the demand of this evil shit

Originally posted by billyfromboston

Those prices are fucking BULLSHIT... $5 a pill??? get the fuck outta here... i can pretty much guarantee you cannot buy ACTUAL LEGITIMATE OXYCONTIN for less than 50 cents a milligram....i have so many friends that are junkies and i know how the shit works... around here people pay $1 per milligram and i'm pretty damn close to the city....my boys are no idiots, and when they pick up a deal on 80's, they're still paying around $40 a pill.....i'm not by any means saying that u can't get a real nice deal here and there when someone has a prescription or sumthing, but i'm telling you firsthand the market and the demand of this evil shit

if you're a junkie, then you're going to pay whatever you have to, to get it... but if you only buy it when i come across a deal, you don't have to deal with that kinda shit...

last ones i got were $6/pill... and all the ones before that were from scripts... so it was full bottles for practically nothing...

My friends used to get them (80s) cheap because people we know would fly to mexico pick up 5000-8000 at a time and bring them back. I am not sure how much they got them for but they were selling a 100 for 19-21 a piece. Then he got caught and I haven't seen an 80 for less then 40. Those things are gross anyway.