Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oxycontin

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

I get 20 mgs... they come in 30 and 40 too i think... but i usually take 20 mgs if i'm drinking ... 40 if i'm not... and i'm a big guy...

I'm gonna have to try to get my hands on some of them. I never hear of anyone around here having them tho. That's because everyone around here is mostly hardcore into the OC's and Dope. Well, thank you for the info.... :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bostonbabe420

I'm gonna have to try to get my hands on some of them. I never hear of anyone around here having them tho. That's because everyone around here is mostly hardcore into the OC's and Dope. Well, thank you for the info.... :D

he reminds me of dr. richie haha......

they're commonly prescribed by dentists in very small quantities or to people who've had spinal or hip recunstructions...

its most commonly used after after some type of surgery that causes major pain.... if you know someone at a veterans hospital I hear they're real easy find there.....

I personally don't see what the big deal is with oxys.... the only thing i do like is that for some reason they don't give me that "itchy face" felling you get from percs sometimes.......demerol is my personal favorite

You get Demerol??

I love demerol... :drool:

Originally posted by jtk4

i have a lot of friends in low places and i haven't seen demerol in a long time, and i have never seen the pills only liquid.

Good luck :D

Theyre easy to get .... but not AS EASY as other pills.... xanax, vics, percs and even oxys are all over

another Interesting pill is Soma ....... a muscle relaxer/sedative ...taking in high doses the effects are simlar to ludes for those that remember em ......

they're commonly prescribed by dentists in very small quantities or to people who've had spinal or hip recunstructions...

its most commonly used after after some type of surgery that causes major pain.... if you know someone at a veterans hospital I hear they're real easy find there.....

OMG... I work at a doctors offce and for the first time today, he prescribed Demerol to someone. I was like drooling....LOLOLOL

Theyre easy to get .... but not AS EASY as other pills.... xanax, vics, percs and even oxys are all over

another Interesting pill is Soma ....... a muscle relaxer/sedative ...taking in high doses the effects are simlar to ludes for those that remember em ......

Soma in high doses has an effect similar to a concusion :laugh:

Soma is not euphoric at all. Just knocks you out and makes you sleep like a baby. Very good after an all night session!

Everyone here is better off just shooting H. This shit is crazy. Some poor kid in Brooklyn died from sticks and vics. Just a matter of time before someone else meets the same fate and that would be just horrible. Soma was the cause of death for a few pro wrestlers in the late '90's i knew about this stuff in high school and me and my boy got our hands on it and did not enjoy it. Give me speed or something where iam not drooling on myself.

God Bless all of yah lolol i dont know how any of you guys do because i know i cant.

Ya, I thought Soma was a sleep aid anyway. Just like Ambien, Seroquel, Doxepin....

It's marketed as a muscle relaxer.... but there are much better muscle relaxers out there.....It's more of a sedative but not really a sleeping pill like ambien... although it definately will make you drowsy.... I'm kind of liking em.....there's also soma compound which is a soma/codeine combination ... haven't tried them yet ..... the trick with pills is to know your limits... its not a contest to see who can take more......and taking em all the time kind of defeats the purpose of taking em (for a buzz) ... all that does is build a tolerance that's going to cause you to take more and more to get the same effect and thats when it becomes really dangerous.

Originally posted by lelo

Everyone here is better off just shooting H. This shit is crazy. Some poor kid in Brooklyn died from sticks and vics. Just a matter of time before someone else meets the same fate and that would be just horrible.

A number of people have died from Oxy but I think its really just a matter of personal responsibility. To the best of my knowledge people die from mixing it with alcohol and other drugs. I think the heroin comment is a little bit of a stretch. :hug:

Originally posted by abortionator

A number of people have died from Oxy but I think its really just a matter of personal responsibility. To the best of my knowledge people die from mixing it with alcohol and other drugs. I think the heroin comment is a little bit of a stretch. :hug:

Essentialy it is a matter of personal responsibillity, but if you have an addiction then personal responsibility goes out the window.

All the people that I know who died from oxy weren't doing anything else when they OD'ed.

some people are definately more apt to an addiction than others... but you definatley don't do it once and wakeup addicted... you have to abuse it before you get stuck in that...

you can definately die of oxy alone... but again, it comes down to self control... some people can't stop after 40mg, 80mg, whatever... not that you necesserily have to... but you have to be careful when you go up into high dosages...

the real problem, is theres no documentation anyhwhere about *safety* tips... everything regaurding oxy just says "you're gonna die." if every other drug had that kind of knowledge base, a lot of people would die every weekend...

• 2 weeks later...

I like to prevoke thought through honesty. How many people preach how bad drugs are, that are using them. Oh ya! I have a ligit use for my script. I am not a junkie. Well people, it's good to hear the truth once in a while. I just wanted to hear some truth.

Oh ya, how bout mr. officer using a real email address.