Clubplanet Nightlife Community

see yoooooou, seeeeee you in septemmmmmmmber~!

dgmodel

Originally posted by fineones

maybe u ppl forgot how shitty and cold last winter was...sure we got some good snow..but WTF it was cold and never ending....

im gona miss the summer

werd. winter sucks ass. digging your car out of 5 feet of snow is not fun.

what summer is everyone talking about? it rained the whole first month of the damn season. :mad:

Originally posted by solbeam

I'm actually looking forward to fall...new job, last semesters in school, a vacation finally!! :D, shopping for fall clothes!!!

this summer was super but everything good must come to an end..

I wish this whole summer was as nice as this past weekend... Humidity low... Not to hot... Nice chilly breeeze at night... What a great weekend. :cool:

Summer?? This was no damn summer. Seems like it rained more than the sun was out... and when it was you wanted to run back inside cuz it was too damn hot Makes me think back in the day when there were real summers. Go out in the park and play football or hittin' mad block parties till you couldn't go on. Steppin' to the Rutgers games and watchin ball players shake n brake a neck on the courts. Damn-- back in the days when summers were real Not this crazy shit we call weather now

Originally posted by dgmodel

exactly saturday night was perfect weather... its the best weather to have a nice lil fire on and snuggle up next to on a patio or in the yard...

ahhhh...i love getting sloshy in front of the fire.....

....anywho, like last summer, this summer sucked hairy clam. I can't wait for it to be over....and for things to move along at a *normal* pace.

Maybe next year I'll finally have a *normal* summer again!

:(:boohoo: