Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its unofficially hump day for me!

:3some:

today is my Wednesday! 3 day week! 3 day week! :D

what is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend???

I'm heading up to NYC on Wednesday night. ... going to see Paul Van Dyk at Central Park on Thursday. Unsure of my Friday plans but I'm sure there is something going on!

Saturday I'm heading up to Boston and going to see PvD with with Prplhz & whatupg. If the following day is anything like the last time I was up in Boston... I'll be in major recovery mode on Sunday :D

Fly home Monday.

Vic - sorry I won't be here for your bday. I'll make it up to you when I get back! :kiss2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:3some:

today is my Wednesday! 3 day week! 3 day week! :D

what is everyone doing for Labor Day weekend???

I'm heading up to NYC on Wednesday night. ... going to see Paul Van Dyk at Central Park on Thursday. Unsure of my Friday plans but I'm sure there is something going on!

Saturday I'm heading up to Boston and going to see PvD with with Prplhz & whatupg. If the following day is anything like the last time I was up in Boston... I'll be in major recovery mode on Sunday :D

Fly home Monday.

Vic - sorry I won't be here for your bday. I'll make it up to you when I get back! :kiss2:

i'm so jealous. tiny party weekend in full effect. you'll have to party twice as much this time around though. :)

my weekend?

friday-->5

the rest i dunno. i wanna get outta town for a day probably sunday. NFL starts woo-hoo!

thurs - selway @alias

fri - ray, edan, zentz and broken soul @ FIVE

saturday - dunno. maybe movie night?

sunday - baby shower

monday - ??

i'm so jealous of those going to see hybrid at the sullivan room. :(

i'd love to get out of town for a day. vic, we should go to annapolis soon and get us some fudge. :idea:

Originally posted by rockyblue

thurs - selway @alias

sunday - baby shower

monday - ??

i'd love to get out of town for a day. vic, we should go to annapolis soon and get us some fudge. :idea:

fudgeeeeee........ :drool:

Originally posted by rockyblue

thurs - selway @alias

sunday - baby shower

monday - ??

forgot about having monday off... I'm sure I can think of something to do though. ;)

movie night saturday sounds pretty good.

Originally posted by crank47

if you're staying home, you can at least get your posts over 20000.

i'm banking on getting to 23,000 and passing dgmodel as CP's top poster, since he's on vacation. . . hopefully he didn't take his I-Pod with him to continue posting.:mad:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm so jealous. tiny party weekend in full effect. you'll have to party twice as much this time around though. :)

Twice as much as a normally do? Would that be 4 times as much as the normal person? ;)

I am so excited for this weekend. I'm having serious PvD withdrawl. I was talking to prplhz this morning and I told her I was scared to get too excited because its always a challenge going to see PvD! This will be my third attempt to see him at Avalon... first time was Aug '01. I got into a big fight with my friend and didn't go... then last month PvD got food poisoning! I'm hoping third times the charm! :(

I'm not sure if I'm going to this. I'll see how I feel when I get into NYC.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Twice as much as a normally do? Would that be 4 times as much as the normal person? ;)

I am so excited for this weekend. I'm having serious PvD withdrawl. I was talking to prplhz this morning and I told her I was scared to get too excited because its always a challenge going to see PvD! This will be my third attempt to see him at Avalon... first time was Aug '01. I got into a big fight with my friend and didn't go... then last month PvD got food poisoning! I'm hoping third times the charm! :(

lol. i'm sure if someone can party 4 times as much for pvd, that would be you! :D

pvd better not get sick this time around. those street hot dogs in NY will have to be removed from his diet when he's there.

Originally posted by vicman

i'm banking on getting to 23,000 and passing dgmodel as CP's top poster, since he's on vacation. . . hopefully he didn't take his I-Pod with him to continue posting.:mad:

You are probably the only goal minded person on CP.

But your goals are pretty fucking stupid.