Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps vip card ??

Originally posted by thehype

on sunday of MDW, they charged $20 even for those who had the temps/ Xs vip card. So they will probably do the same

i dont ever remember paying full price this summer with the Tempts/XS ViP...most i paid was $10 twice...on MDW,4th oh and thats rite for the Amuka performance, so thats three...but whatever if its $20 its $20 im not gonna cry

Originally posted by jrsygrl

no need to throw the f'bomb around!! :eek: I'm just asking, cuz I wanna hit up Surf/Temps/XS on Sunday - but the budget is a bit tight!! Got a Montreal trip comin...

You would have to be at Temps early on Sunday anyway cause it gets packed real quick and they will stop letting people in, even ones with stamps on.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You would have to be at Temps early on Sunday anyway cause it gets packed real quick and they will stop letting people in, even ones with stamps on.

No doubt... we're gettin there early I am sure - by 6 o'clock surf is so packed u can't even get to the bathroom... that is when it time to move on to the next place! :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...