Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny/Weird story from weekend..

tommyarmani

Here goes..

saturday night my GF & i went to Atlanic City to meet up with 2 of my freinds who were comped a nice suite. So we were running late & got there about 11:30 or so. I called my freind steves cell to get the room number & he said 302. He was drinking at the bar alone & said that jay was in the room. So i figured he must have met a girl.

My GF & i get to the door & are eager to see whats going on in there. The lights are out & we knock on the door several times. Finally the door opens & we are greeted by a Fat, Naked guy, who was tightly holding his cock w/ one hand & had is finger up to his mouth with the other hand (in the shhh, be quiet position). All he said was "Shhh, your friend is fucking my wife".

Being that my GF & i are impossible to shock we go in & sure enough find my friend getting ridden like crazy & this fat fuck was just sitting in the chair barking out orders like "fuck him harder" and the like.

I dont know, theres more, but im too lazy to write it, but it was just so odd thats how this guy got off......

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did your friend bust it in her? That would teach the fat fuck that he needs to learn how to fuck on his own, when shes up in the clinic..

:laugh::laugh:

He fucked her without a rubber. HE had it on & said he couldnt cum with it on & he came right in her. I told him, "I bet this was the first time they did this" :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Originally posted by iamme

:jawdrop: ...i would have wrapped my shit up tight...:laugh:

...so what did you and your girl do once you saw this fiasco? just turn around and walk away?

I'm willing to bet, since his rash of recent posts he either:

a. Humped her face

b. Teabagged her

c. Jerked off in her mouth

Just messin Tommy:laugh:

the fat fuck kept saying "go ahead tommy fuck my wife"... My girlfreind & i went over to the bed & started talking to her as she was riding away. I just reallly like to get into the minds of these types of people. Besides the "interview" process, I'll admit started "examining" her tits & considered "messing" around...

BUt having a 300 pound Fully nude monster in the back jerking off sort of kills the mood :laugh:

i know a guy that had actually done something like this..

he was a bit drunk(so he says) so he agreed to do it.. and the guy that was jerkin off to him fuckin his wife.. came on his back.

So my friend stopped and punched the guy in the face, and got arrested.. the guy didn't press charges though... thank god

Originally posted by daemoncel

i know a guy that had actually done something like this..

he was a bit drunk(so he says) so he agreed to do it.. and the guy that was jerkin off to him fuckin his wife.. came on his back.

So my friend stopped and punched the guy in the face, and got arrested.. the guy didn't press charges though... thank god

great story...love to hear these funny stories...keep em cumin...lol