Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by glowball

Ummmmmmm actually I got them to do the naughty stuff by show a pic of my manly butt to start off the session ..:laugh: thanks..

who the hell was asking you? was my reply to notallthere directed to glowstick? ummmmmmmm actually it wasn't.

so thanks for the feedback and all, but as I said before, who the hell was asking you? Jesus Christ dude.... leave the steriods alone....

:confused:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fkornre

btw...ur mom is hot also...is she available :)

thats what I said to her.

ok heres the pic I posted the other day and she made me take it down...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fkornre

btw...ur mom is hot also...is she available :)

thats what I said to her.

ok heres the pic I posted the other day and she made me take it down...

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

who the hell was asking you? was my reply to notallthere directed to glowstick? ummmmmmmm actually it wasn't.

so thanks for the feedback and all, but as I said before, who the hell was asking you? Jesus Christ dude.... leave the steriods alone....

:confused:

Dude STFUâ„¢

My God such bs whineing I've never heard? It's a F'ing message board, if the kid wants to reply to you or not regarding whatever he'd like then it's his privlidge to do so. And congratulations on making this thread, do you really honestly think you should take credit for this? Yeah, because you inspired people to post pics of themselves by not posting one of yourself. And then you have the audacity, when asked why there are no pics of yourself up to start the thread, to respond with, "Well I would, but I'm not a big fan of seeing cock and balls. I like pussy and titties, and I don't have those." Please, your utter stupidity is obvious to just about everyone at this point (although this is CP so maybe I'm giving too much credit as far as the "just about" goes). I think at the absolute minimal level you're proven that, whereas you like to see girls post pictures of themselves, you're not included in the "who has the balls to post a "naughty" pic of themselves" statement. In other words, your a loser whose a little bitch with no balls of his own.

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Dude STFUâ„¢

My God such bs whineing I've never heard? It's a F'ing message board, if the kid wants to reply to you or not regarding whatever he'd like then it's his privlidge to do so. And congratulations on making this thread, do you really honestly think you should take credit for this? Yeah, because you inspired people to post pics of themselves by not posting one of yourself. And then you have the audacity, when asked why there are no pics of yourself up to start the thread, to respond with, "Well I would, but I'm not a big fan of seeing cock and balls. I like pussy and titties, and I don't have those." Please, your utter stupidity is obvious to just about everyone at this point (although this is CP so maybe I'm giving too much credit as far as the "just about" goes). I think at the absolute minimal level you're proven that, whereas you like to see girls post pictures of themselves, you're not included in the "who has the balls to post a "naughty" pic of themselves" statement. In other words, your a loser whose a little bitch with no balls of his own.

Well said dude; after all it is a message bored meaning "BORED" as in I am bored

Phunkingroovin, Glowball, and Mr. Freak-

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY WITH THE FUCKING DRAMA

Isn't tits and cock enough to keep you all from bitching... good god.. I can't take you children anywhere. :nono:

Now, go back to the beginning of the thread, and enjoy all the nudity all over again...

Now, that's better, isn't it? :D