Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by elementx

So when people have children they should not walk around the beach wearing bikinis???

Picture shows about the same amount of skin...

Sassa is miserable... dont let yourself get pulled in, misery loves company. She will give negative criticsm for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING if people will listen to what she has to say... no, in other news... lets see some more pictures!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Sassa is miserable... dont let yourself get pulled in, misery loves company. She will give negative criticsm for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING if people will listen to what she has to say... no, in other news... lets see some more pictures!

yeah, you're exactly right. i'm a miserable, ugly, self hating person.

if i thought it was tacky, i'm miserable and fucking up this thread? you know, i seriously have to wonder what kind of values/morals most of you have. anyways, let me get back to my miserable existence and crying to myself because i will never be a cool person on the clubplanet sex board.

Originally posted by sassa

yeah, you're exactly right. i'm a miserable, ugly, self hating person.

if i thought it was tacky, i'm miserable and fucking up this thread? you know, i seriously have to wonder what kind of values/morals most of you have. anyways, let me get back to my miserable existence and crying to myself because i will never be a cool person on the clubplanet sex board.

nobody said you were an ugly, self hating person... is that a freudian slip... hmmm sounds to me like you have some deep rooted self-esteem issues.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

nobody said you were an ugly, self hating person... is that a freudian slip... hmmm sounds to me like you have some deep rooted self-esteem issues.

yes, i'm demented, suicidal, self-loathing, foul, creepy.....i could go on, but i need to hurry to my shock therapy in a bit.

oh yeah, did i mention i have roast beef, a -aaa chest, cottage cheese thighs, and a hare lip?

Originally posted by sassa

yes, i'm demented, suicidal, self-loathing, foul, creepy.....i could go on, but i need to hurry to my shock therapy in a bit.

oh yeah, did i mention i have roast beef, a -aaa chest, cottage cheese thighs, and a hare lip?

i'd hit it :aright:

Originally posted by Evan

I'm confused. You show blonde hair in the back here, but black hair in the front pic. aah.. Fuck it.. I'd hit it.

She does have blonde hair in both pics..you can see a little bit of her pony tail on the side of her head..it's just dark around where her head is...

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

She does have blonde hair in both pics..you can see a little bit of her pony tail on the side of her head..it's just dark around where her head is...

I think we need to see a pube sample to really know.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Why hide your face?.. From the looks of it..

Its just as hot as the rest of the package!! :):D

I'm just hiding my face since some people on the net have a habit of stealing pics... I will oblige however and send you a pic to your e-mail (if it doesn't come through within the hour, I will send one later this evening).