Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so who has the balls....?

phunkingroovin

Originally posted by notallthere666

"naughty" ?

Man your a fucken fag

A fag huh? Take a lesson here jackass. "Naughty" was purposly used so as not to offend people....

ie: fag.

and not to mention that this "fag" got 1..... I mean 2..... no no 3.....wait.....4..... yes four women to show a little skin.... out of your 262 posts, did you make that happen?

no you didn't.

So who here is the fag? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by phunkingroovin

A fag huh? Take a lesson here jackass. "Naughty" was purposly used so as not to offend people....

ie: fag.

and not to mention that this "fag" got 1..... I mean 2..... no no 3.....wait.....4..... yes four women to show a little skin.... out of your 262 posts, did you make that happen?

no you didn't.

So who here is the fag? :rolleyes:

You have been fighting since I calculated the average age yesterday, give it a rest..:laugh:

Originally posted by innocentbadgrl

Hey Guys,

I love the pics I seen so far...especially Naughtybabe. Where does she get these sexy pictures? hehe Well, here is a pic you guys can blow kisses too =) lol

...Would it be terribly inconveniencing if I nuzzled my face between your buttcheeks?...Please??..Pretty please??...:)...

Originally posted by xlr8ted

You have been fighting since I calculated the average age yesterday, give it a rest..:laugh:

no, that was someone else. this is a new battle.

But like I said before... I've visited this site before I signed up to post. I have seen some of the trash that notallthere666 posts.

notallthere666.... the name should be notallthatsmart....

:laugh:

Aww Gabo and Phuturephunk you guys so cute lol...Gabo the offer is very tempting but I guess I will pass for now =)...Phuturephunk how did you know I love to snuggle???

...With a butt like that I took it as a given...:D...Lets give it up for your butt..c'mon everyone, give it up!...:party:...;)...

Guest gabo

Aww Gabo and Phuturephunk you guys so cute lol...Gabo the offer is very tempting but I guess I will pass for now =)...Phuturephunk how did you know I love to snuggle???

are you sure. I hear I am pretty good lol:D :tongue:

Guest gabo

hehe for now I am sure...who knows later on :laugh:

and if u have any totally naked pics you can send them right to my pm box