Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What exactly is cheating?

chula22

Originally posted by chula22

What is your definition of cheating?

What can be labeled as cheating?

Is it to be sexually unfaithful....

Is it merely lying? Can lying be deemed cheating?

Shut the hell up and stop your wining.

Cheating is to mislead, to fool, to trick; cozen; gull; chouse; fool; outwit; circumvent; beguile; dupe; swindle; defraud; overreach; delude; hoodwink; deceive; bamboozle

Cheating is any action the physical or mental advance you make on another person. Yes even flirting can be considered cheating. If you make your partner purposely believe different of what you actions are towards another person it is cheating (even chicks hooking up with chicks in my eyes) . But I suppose it really depends on the level of commitment you have promised to the person you are with. So you should go ahead and ask that little skank you are with before you assume for example I know people that even fuck other people and they don’t consider it cheating because those are the boundaries they set for each other. You little twat

Originally posted by wideskies

cheating is engaging in a behavior that your lover says is cheating.

exactly, cheating comes down to the lover´s perception of cheating.

if you go beyond that, then to your partner, you ARE cheating. also you hardcore disrespect your partner.

No one can define specific actions that are universally considered to be cheating, because every person and every couple has a different set of boundaries.

I think there are two questions to ask yourself:

-How would you feel if your partner were doing the same thing that you're doing? If it would hurt *you*- then chances are damn good that whatever you're doing would hurt your partner as well.

-Would you be able to tell your partner what you're doing? If it's something you have to hide, then duh, you're cheating.

Physical contact isn't always necessary... ex, phone sex, cyber sex. As Notallthere said, some people consider flirting as a form of cheating. It's entirely up to you and your partner to draw the lines.