Do You Use Condoms?

guest00901

Do you use condoms?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use condoms?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes

what i dont understand is why people say that the length of the relationship is the reason why u dont use condoms..... :confused: idk but if it was me, i could be with someone for 7 years and if im not ready to have a baby, id still use condoms.... and birth control alone still isnt 100%....

Are you ever worried about getting STD's or getting your girl or uself pregnant??

I do., but

I swear on my life

I CANNOT feel ANYTHING wth condoms..

thank fully I had a monagomous sexual relationship

recetnly so we didnt have to use condoms :aright:

but now I m outta that..

so I need to find a girl

who s clean. I m attracted to, n

won t need to use condoms

I love to ride BAREBACK!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR YUM!

God I love a girl who has a smooth, clean as a whistle

chocha.......... :drool:

I love to give endless oral sex with a beatiful love canal in my face...

HMMMMMMMMMM

alright

PEACE MIAMI!!

Originally posted by brandy76

I hate condoms you always have to worry about them breaking

I couldn't even tell you the number of times I've had to deal with condoms breaking... as far as the birth control aspect, I DO NOT trust them... then if it's too wet, they can also fall off. Maybe I've just had back luck.

And as far as STD prevention... still not even close to being fool-proof, even if it stays on and intact throughout the entire encounter.

Originally posted by tastyt

I couldn't even tell you the number of times I've had to deal with condoms breaking... as far as the birth control aspect, I DO NOT trust them... then if it's too wet, they can also fall off. Maybe I've just had back luck.

especially if the man has a large, fat cock!

:laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

And as far as STD prevention... still not even close to being fool-proof, even if it stays on and intact throughout the entire encounter.

Yeah and ppl also forget that giving bj's & simply kissing can pass on std's

Originally posted by linabina

how so..

...Lets just say...a few facts about people I know came to light recently about how they don't use any protection, much less condoms...while at the same time they portray themselves as responsible when it comes to that stuff..

..I'm not saying everyone lies...I'm just saying alot of times, sexually active people will lie about that shit...and it happens more frequently than you might think...