Clubplanet Nightlife Community

physical fitness and sig. others

wideskies

I work out with my SO. It's convenient because we live together, so we're able to help motivate each other to go. I also really like the fact that she's into fitness. I wouldn't want to date a woman who didn't take care of her body as well as her mind.

My guy rarely works out at all never mind with me. I don't really care, he isn't in bad shape or anything he just isn't in perfect shape. He treats me better than most of the Big tough guys I dated in the past and that is all that matters.

He has been nice enough to come with me on my long walks with the dog. :D

My bf and I don't work out together, mainly bc right now we're in different countries, but even when i was in italy with him, his workout is always a soccer game with his tournament team... I generally can't kick the ball farther than like, two feet away (ok i'm really not that bad) so that's not an option for me... i would go running by myself instead cause I was too cheap to pay for a gym, and even when he did go running i didn't go with him 'cause i know he was faster than me, and I hate playing catch up :nono:

i always dated girls that were into sports or some sort of athletic activity...

i dont work out with my current girl but thats fine

it would be nice..but im not really in the gym to do anything but workout so it makes no diff. whom i go with or by myself ...she goes to the gym as well..altho both of us have been slacking recently

but i think when we get into it again well be able to encourage each other

right

D