Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Having Sex While People In The Other Room...

guest00901

Have done it with people in the next room...

she started getting really loud, and when we came out people were just looking at me smiling...don't know why.:D

The best, was when a friend of this girl I was dating sat and watched and filmed the whole thing...gotta love it..

Originally posted by weyes

i hate it :no: . i need to get however loud as i get ;) (which is really loud...) in order to come as intensely as possible. if i have to stifle myself, it's not nearly as good :unhappy: .

I'm not that crazy about it either... I feel that subjecting my or my bf's roomie to loud moans and screams is really disrespectful. I mean, some of it can't be helped no matter how much you try to keep it down... but I'd rather we had the apartment to ourselves.

Just great. The other night after we went out & ingested entirely too much of a white powdery substance, my girlfreind & i fucked for what seemed like forever while my freind steve was in the bed next to us passed out.

It was the very dirty, raunchy sex & i was really giving it to her hard. I was even telling her "beg for my cock" & She kept saying "Im Tommys whore, fuck me"

It was pretty cool.. He told us he didnt hear a thing though.

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

It just turns me on knowing there are people in the next room and here you are banging away your boyfriend/girlfriend...:hump:

:laugh: Last summer I went 2 Florida w/ my bf at the time.....One night we are banging away & I guess we were both extra loud....The next morning the guy next door was leaving his hotel room @ the same time as us...looked at us & gave us :aright::laugh: