Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**FINAL Strip Club Meetup Roll Call**

pookie23

It might not be sooooooo dead. It's supposed to rain all weekend and into next week. I was supposed to go to the shore on Saturday - Tuesday, but canceled that.

Besides, I've had great fun at strip clubs on dead nights. I've had friends call me when they weren't dancing, to bring all them pizza. I'd hang out with all the strippers just chilling. Of course, it was a lower class joint than this, but if there is no one to make money with, the dancers chill with whoever is interesting enough for free.

Evan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fineones

just got off the phone with sexybabyD...she said the manager says that its gonna be REALLLLL DEAD tomorrrow night ...and the dress code is gonna be REAL strict ...but she shouldnt have any problem gettin ppl comped she just needs to know how many by tomorrow as early as possible....for ur own sake ($$$)

so if u ppl wanna go still im down ....but the manager says its gonna be dead cuz everybodys going away...i know its alil late to think about a new spot...but better now then never :(

Yea...they guy pretty much advised me not to bring a party there cause its gonna be "awful" in his words

he said we may be the only ones there

So I dunno if we wanna do penthouse tomorrow...i'm still down for drinks though! :D

Originally posted by fineones

...and the dress code is gonna be REAL strict ...but she

so if u ppl wanna go still im down ....but the manager says its gonna be dead cuz everybodys going away...i know its alil late to think about a new spot...but better now then never :(

???? just a question, but if its gonna be dead, wouldnt they relax on the dress code? :confused:

and to add to reeni and jon's statement.. its gonna be dead everywhere... but who cares?

why would you go to anothehr spot? so you can pay the cover there instead? and it be just as dead?

Originally posted by rfkfreak

Wow, I don't even get a response *tsk tsk tsk*

Ohhhhh my bad!!

You know you are always welcome to join us! We'll be meeting up at Scuffy Duffy's (46th and 8th) at 9:30 and figure out what we'll do from there. Brandie should be getting back to me shortly with some info!

Hope to see you there! :cool:

Originally posted by marcid21

ok.....i'm really confused now.

We were all gonna meetup at Scruffy Duffy's Bar for pregame anyways...so come there and we'll make up our minds to go to the strip club or do something else or split up.

I wanna still see boobies, so u might be flashing for me missy!! ;)