Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Seriously, this weekend

revaluation

I think I'm gonna stalk Ray Kang all weekend...

Th- blue room

Fr- Five

Sat- free booze at Andalu

and Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! we are definitely doing a bbq in the park in mid afternoon, then head back to my place for some DJing and getting down to some funky, funky Kim Jong Il approved beats. Then, Krish has offered up his surround sound to check out the new LOTR movie that night - unpacking permitting.

All are welcome, dj's bring records, Cds, etc. If you want to come but don't know where we are in Silver Spring then....you haven't been postpartying in the last 2 months!!! heh - j/k.

Seriously, just reply to this thread and I can give out directions later.

B-

Originally posted by revaluation

I think I'm gonna stalk Ray Kang all weekend...

Th- blue room

Fr- Five

Sat- free booze at Andalu

and Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! we are definitely doing a bbq in the park in mid afternoon, then head back to my place for some DJing and getting down to some funky, funky Kim Jong Il approved beats. Then, Krish has offered up his surround sound to check out the new LOTR movie that night - unpacking permitting.

All are welcome, dj's bring records, Cds, etc. If you want to come but don't know where we are in Silver Spring then....you haven't been postpartying in the last 2 months!!! heh - j/k.

Seriously, just reply to this thread and I can give out directions later.

B-

brian, if jerami's gonna come i can either get a ride from him or drive him, but ill need directions so hit me up!

its not andalu it's anzu

from the email:

||SATURDAY|KNEE DEEP @ ANZU|FREE DRINKS by Tanqueray!||

Knee Deep residents Ray Kang & Double o7 will be taking over ANZU this Saturday for a very special event sponsored by Tanqueray! Join us for this swanky little soiree in the hottest new spot in Northwest DC as Knee Deep shows the upscale crowd how it’s done in the underground! 2436 18th St. NW, Washington DC 20009. Please call 202.462.8844 for details or table reservations. www.anzu.us

heeheee, a tanqueray partee, bum we need to steal that big ass martini glass again. you know since you lost the other one i stole:mad:

:D