Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I was working out today......

and I decided to hop on the treadmill, just to run a quick mile....

As I was running, this woman gets on the treadmill next to me and starts walking at a very slow pace. We started chatting and she was telling me how she wants to lose weight and all and how she has been dieting for over a month with no results...

..Right when she finished that sentance, she pulls out a huge bottle of pepsi to drink!

I told her, that if shes dieting, that she needs to cut that out of her diet. She told me that its her best source of energy for when she does anything. Then she drinks over a liter a day!

Does anyone else find that a little odd. I have never seen anyone drink pepsi while running, let alone use it for energy! I dunno, I found it pretty damn interesting...

I would assume that would bring on cramps...

I ignore people who ask me diet and fitness questions when they are eating stupid shit and they damn well that is not the way to go...

When I lost 85 lbs I had alot of people come up and ask me how I did it. Alot of them did it while eating lunch in the office and they were sitting there eating a greasy burger, fries etc... etc...

Don't ask me questions unless you are serious. At least show some effort first... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

I would assume that would bring on cramps...

I ignore people who ask me diet and fitness questions when they are eating stupid shit and they damn well that is not the way to go...

When I lost 85 lbs I had alot of people come up and ask me how I did it. Alot of them did it while eating lunch in the office and they were sitting there eating a greasy burger, fries etc... etc...

Don't ask me questions unless you are serious. At least show some effort first... :rolleyes:

r u saying greasy burger, fries and a soda isnt diet foods????i knew i was doing it wrong...lol...

Originally posted by chrismakk69

and I decided to hop on the treadmill, just to run a quick mile....

As I was running, this woman gets on the treadmill next to me and starts walking at a very slow pace. We started chatting and she was telling me how she wants to lose weight and all and how she has been dieting for over a month with no results...

..Right when she finished that sentance, she pulls out a huge bottle of pepsi to drink!

I told her, that if shes dieting, that she needs to cut that out of her diet. She told me that its her best source of energy for when she does anything. Then she drinks over a liter a day!

Does anyone else find that a little odd. I have never seen anyone drink pepsi while running, let alone use it for energy! I dunno, I found it pretty damn interesting...

:laugh::laugh:

i just started my diet today <chomps on steak fajita>

ppl are more lost then u think

Soda while running? I drink soda maybe once or twice a month maybe at a movie or something but when i'm running or working out i'm all about the water, gatorade and grape juice,. Water of course for hydration which in fact will give you a better workout gatorade or powerade after to help replenish yourself and I drink grape juice because there is a heart condition that runs through some of my older family members and grape juice is the best juice you can drink.....cut out the soda if you serious about losing weight/gaining muscle

matt