Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I had to get my nose cauterized

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I was constantly getting nosebleeds. I have always gotten them even long before i ever ingested any bad stuff.

did anyone else ever have this done & does it work? I have to go have it done 2 or 3 more times.

thanks for your anticipated cooperation in this matter,

Tommy

my roommate has suffered from the same thing for a long time...he had his nose cauterized and the dr fuked it up...he went and got an catscan (sp?) and it turns out he had a deviated septum...the dr did the surgery to fix the deviated septum and he has had a significant drop in nose bleeds almos 2 the point of none...u may not need the same thing or even have the same prob but he had the nose bleeds just like u...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

thanks for your info. The dr put his mangifying instrument up my nose & said "Wow, your vessels are completely damaged, i can make them bleed just by barely touching them"

I told him doc, "come on now, you know the deal" and he laughed.......

lol...sounds like something u would say...

a very well respected nice old jewish man who used to be the director of the pain management clinic at NYU medical center........

if you really need the info and can show him that you have a legit medical condiition PM me and I'll think about it.... btw..you could always send a freind with a condition who doesnt need the pills.....

on another note.... he recently wrote these pills called soma....i took two last night they seem promising

Originally posted by diabolique007

I have a girlfriend who uses everyday..is she going to have these problems later down the road??

:idea: yea!....not to mention your gf sniffs shit everyday....i see that as a problem ALL BY ITSELF.........

yeah, she says she stopped, but she always has "alergies" (sp?)and sometimes I think I see little white specks around her nostrils..we don't see each other too often, but I notice it. I don't really question it because I guess I know if she still is using, she doesn't really do much, more like a bump or two a day or so...She a big girl and can make her own choices...

No nosebleeds, lots of gunk and chunks in the morning. Warm showers are good for loosening up the crap -- it is the residue (the carrier) that is left after the drug has been absorbed.

You have to be really careful, especially with the synthetic crap to make sure that you really powder it up fine before snorting -- press it under a spoon or put it through the coffee grinder. Holes through the septum are not uncommon in hard core users - really. I know 3 people who have them. It may or may not be a problem -- if it gets big enough (like you don't stop and let stuff heal) it can make your nose cave in (so the fear inducing md says). Apparently surgery is not that effective at closing the holes, so you can just get some giant piercing jewelery and tell people you did it on purpose, I suppose.

The same ENT gave a little lesson on how to snort with less damage - although it takes a bit of getting used to. His advice: use a small and flexible tubing. Don't put the straw up, send it back about an inch, and then dip down, directly into the sinus cavity. This will cause less harm to the scilia (the hair in your nostrils) and the cartilidge, have less problems with powder drips (and k-los - like halos - around the nose), and increase absorption. It looks really bizarre, because the nostrils go about 2 inches back, but this is the advice. It was news to me - going back and down rather than up. However, it has proven very effective and quite simple once you figure out the topography of your nose.