Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I turned down sex today

daemoncel

Yes i did

why?

here's the story

I'm doing some laundry and on my way up, the girl that lives downstairs from me, comes out and starts talkin to me, so we're talking for a while, and her boyfriend comes out and says,

"okay, babe i'm outtie. see ya tonight!"

And as soon as he leaves the building, she starts gettin really flirty like. I'm paying no mind to it. Then she invites me in for some lunch(she's a good cook).. so i say sure.. so we're eating some Rice, Beans, and Flank Steak soup(yummy), and she says to me,

"I'll brb, gotta go change real quick."

Of course it sounded a bit weird but whatever i though.

She comes out of her room in a nice lookin teddy. Very nice

and i'm like.. umm what are you doing.

She says, what do you think. I say, it looks great..

She says.. you wanna see what's underneath

And at this point i get a bit annoyed (although a bit aroused as well) Cause i know her boyfriend and he's pretty cool. So i'm like look, I'm very flattered, and i really would be honored to have the chance of doing anything with you, but you've got a boyfriend, and i live right upstairs from you.. I don't want to disrespect your boy like that.

She gets quite upset, and begins to cry.. So i sit her down on her couch, and tell her that it's okay. Don't worry about it, this will be just between us. She says she feels really stupid, and i told her you shouldn't but that she should examine her relationship with her boyfriend.

I told her she should go change, and that i'm gonna head backup stairs. So she does, and i go upstairs.

*sigh*

women!

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The worst is when your best friend's girl pulls that shit. Try having to come to the decision of telling your close friend of what happened or just stay quiet.

Shows you how much of a slut the girl is if she blatantly cheats on her man like that.

word bro!

from my point of view i dont know if you did the right thingor not. But only if iwas in your mind and situation would i be able to understand. And only you know if you did the right thing or not. I tell ya women are shady. I was in MANHATTHANVILLE college the week of the blackout. Met a girl who dorms there and her and her friends were hangin out in the hallways with a friend of mines and i guess his friends. Anyhow we hit itoff whatever and then she tells and points to some guy and says that her fella. Im like ok so i moved a lil she said dont worry hes a bit blind and is leavng to pick up his family or some crap like that. Anyhow 2 hrs later we were in her dorm and in my friends dorm fuking like rabbits for 6 or something hrs. Women can be bad at times. Makes me wonder sometimes about my relationships as well. But thats life nothing is guranteed. Except death.

You definately did the right thing. I was in a few of those situations and you know what, in the long run, you'll feel much better about yourself. It's a good test of character..........and I hate people with weak character.

Originally posted by ou812

You definately did the right thing. I was in a few of those situations and you know what, in the long run, you'll feel much better about yourself. It's a good test of character..........and I hate people with weak character.

thank you,

i have to agree with you 100%

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i failed this test... truth be said though i wasnt friends with her BF... does that still make me a scumbag?

Yes, yes it does. But you were a scumbag as soon as you recieved that Y chromosome. (i.e.your a guy, if you failed your high school biology)

Originally posted by shroomy

Yes, yes it does. But you were a scumbag as soon as you recieved that Y chromosome. (i.e.your a guy, if you failed your high school biology)

lol i know biology, incedentaly i almost did fail biology... im really good at the other natural sciences all A's. But yea back to the topic at hand... i realized i was a scumbag and took the necessary steps.

Originally posted by ou812

:aright: i like the way this guy thinks...:D