Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke And E

opticrush

forget about k and e. coke and e has to be the greatest mix of all time. Every time u snort a line of coke while ur on e feels like your nose is having an intense orgasm like feel. And doing this just makes the coke sooo much more intense and nice. Has anybody ever tried this?

coke and e is kind useless..... coke and weed is good... shrooms and e is good shrooms and weed is good..... shrooms and anything is good.....weed and anything is good

but seriously

coke and e would just completely dehydrate me and I'd feel feel like a dried turd for 3 days

I'm not a big E fan to begin with tho

NOTE : ITS ME ROMY20, CANT GET INTO MY ACCOUNT SO IM POSTING A LITTLE WITH MY FRIEND'S NAME.

OK now just to comment on the topic...........

You've actually done coke and e together at the same time, and you still continued to roll even after u did a line of coke?

THats kinda wierd, cause the couple of times I have done coke while I was rolling, I did a few lines and it completely killed my roll. This combo's been posted before and most people say that doing coke while ur rolling kills the roll.

-Romy20

Originally posted by opticrush

forget about k and e. coke and e has to be the greatest mix of all time. Every time u snort a line of coke while ur on e feels like your nose is having an intense orgasm like feel. And doing this just makes the coke sooo much more intense and nice. Has anybody ever tried this?

...You're full of shit...:aright:...

Originally posted by opticrush

come on now... that isn't the best of combos.

i don't do anything, but coke and g is the best combo i've found...almost the same as with alcohol but more intense and it seems to make the coke last longer with a much better end...no harsh drop off as with coke alone

we call it GNC down here

E should not be mixed...especially with coke!

this is just stuff i've heard...i don't really know i don't do these bad things.

coke is a stmulant... we all know this.....

for those of you that didn't know .... good e is a chemical compound synthesized from methamphetamine and other ingredients also stimlants.... high quality coke is water soluable and thats part of the reson why the high doesnt last so long ... there are ingredients in the pills that are specificly meant to extend thier effects.... this is why you hit faster if you chew, snort, plug ... Personally i think coke would definately ruin a good roll since its gonna inhibit your ability to roll........ don't forget

cocaine hydrochloride is one of the most powerful central nervous system stimulants known to man

Originally posted by Mystify22

:laugh: Yeah okay crackhead's friend!

5 1/2 PRINCESS CUT "ROCK" ???????

BUMPS AT OUR WEDDING??????????, PILLS FOR THE WEDDING PARTY???????, AFTERHOURS FACTORY????????

HONEYMOON.............VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE COME OUT TO KISSSSSSSSSS, DENNY AS OUR DJ????????

remember who get the last word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMPS FOR EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, MYSTY AND I ARE GETTIN MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

5 1/2 PRINCESS CUT "ROCK" ???????

BUMPS AT OUR WEDDING??????????, PILLS FOR THE WEDDING PARTY???????, AFTERHOURS FACTORY????????

HONEYMOON.............VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE COME OUT TO KISSSSSSSSSS, DENNY AS OUR DJ????????

remember who get the last word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMPS FOR EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD, MYSTY AND I ARE GETTIN MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have envisioned a more perfect affair!

Oh but listen, your tux must be sleeveless and I'll wear a tube top mini dress! We'll drive off from the ceremony in a IroQZ!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Couldn't have envisioned a more perfect affair!

Oh but listen, your tux must be sleeveless and I'll wear a tube top mini dress! We'll drive off from the ceremony in a IroQZ!

IROQZ??????????..............................just had second thaughts!!! good luck gil she's all yours, ill pass on the iroq.............

MORE BUMPS FOR ME THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

noone has explained exactly why coke will fuck up the roll. ok, u say that coke lasts a short time because of its water solubility? thats very bad logic. how can the fact that it attracts water have any effect on how long the high will last? and u were wrong about cocaine being the strongest central nervous system stimulants. what about methamphetamine????????

• 3 weeks later...