Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy sweet Jesus

lilliz77

is all I can say about my review of Armin last night. I am still feeling the effects...of overjoyment that is....WOW!:eek:

Ok I will try and calm down my hormones in this thread cause I know after writing it I will have probably come about 3 times...lol! Ok Ok, so let me rewind the the beginning of the night. I go to 930 Lounge with my best friend DeAnn and Johnny Chaos and friends to hear Johnny spin. Well I had the pleasure of meeting "molly" who was very smooth yet intense (some will know what I am talking about). So I am sitting down with DeAnn and then around 1:30 or so I leave with friends to head to Vision. Well Armin was already spinning and me in my euphoric state head over to the dj booth and would not let go, only to say hi and my goodbyes to friends (which was very often). I come to find out from my friend Seneca (who opened for Armin) and John that if they knew I was in town I would have gotten a phone call to join them and Armin for dinner :mad: ....oh well. So I am enoying listening and salivating over this cutie and I make my way to the dancefloor to join all my other friends. He's banging out some hard ass shit and the lights come on...but he is not finished...in fact IMO he just got started. The way the dj booth is, it's elevated above the dancefloor and he puts on "as the rush goes", he gets up on the decks/tables and dances...we go NUTS! the lights and him dancing and throwing fists in the air and the song was INCREDIBLE....but wait thats not all....so I am into the song, all of a sudden I feel people grabbing behind me I turn around and Armin was RIGHT IN BACK OF ME DANCING. I was in heaven, I AM DANCING WITH ARMIN and the look he gave me (I'm sorry but I have to say this, I actually orgasmed), he walks through the crowd still dancing and throwing fists in the air and he makes his way onto the stage where he is lifted up on some guys shoulders and ends the night with all hail to Armin.....Definately has to be one of the best nights I can remember, and a great farewell to Chicago. Of course I head to Johnny's place for afterhours but after all that dancing and excitement I was whiped out and passed out on one of the beds.

WOW, I am still in awe.

Originally posted by lilliz77

is all I can say about my review of Armin last night. I am still feeling the effects...of overjoyment that is....WOW!:eek:

Ok I will try and calm down my hormones in this thread cause I know after writing it I will have probably come about 3 times...lol! Ok Ok, so let me rewind the the beginning of the night. I go to 930 Lounge with my best friend DeAnn and Johnny Chaos and friends to hear Johnny spin. Well I had the pleasure of meeting "molly" who was very smooth yet intense (some will know what I am talking about). So I am sitting down with DeAnn and then around 1:30 or so I leave with friends to head to Vision. Well Armin was already spinning and me in my euphoric state head over to the dj booth and would not let go, only to say hi and my goodbyes to friends (which was very often). I come to find out from my friend Seneca (who opened for Armin) and John that if they knew I was in town I would have gotten a phone call to join them and Armin for dinner :mad: ....oh well. So I am enoying listening and salivating over this cutie and I make my way to the dancefloor to join all my other friends. He's banging out some hard ass shit and the lights come on...but he is not finished...in fact IMO he just got started. The way the dj booth is, it's elevated above the dancefloor and he puts on "as the rush goes", he gets up on the decks/tables and dances...we go NUTS! the lights and him dancing and throwing fists in the air and the song was INCREDIBLE....but wait thats not all....so I am into the song, all of a sudden I feel people grabbing behind me I turn around and Armin was RIGHT IN BACK OF ME DANCING. I was in heaven, I AM DANCING WITH ARMIN and the look he gave me (I'm sorry but I have to say this, I actually orgasmed), he walks through the crowd still dancing and throwing fists in the air and he makes his way onto the stage where he is lifted up on some guys shoulders and ends the night with all hail to Armin.....Definately has to be one of the best nights I can remember, and a great farewell to Chicago. Of course I head to Johnny's place for afterhours but after all that dancing and excitement I was whiped out and passed out on one of the beds.

WOW, I am still in awe.

I thought you were going to say you had squirted. :D

WOW, I am still in awe.

liz, good luck in sobe. Please PM me your new # once you get settled in. Youre a great person, and a Rockstar. Work hard and party hader!

tommy

Originally posted by diesel77

liz, good luck in sobe. Please PM me your new # once you get settled in. Youre a great person, and a Rockstar. Work hard and party hader!

tommy

***tear*** Tommy it was great to see you for a brief moment last night. I will PM you my cell number, I will have it as my phone out there. I am not sure if you heard all the drama at afterhours, but I am just glad I slept through it. You are an awesome person as well and thanks for EVERYTHING. I'll KIT and let me know when you are down in SoBe and we'll hook up. :)

wow lilliz----sounds like u had a great time....i do understand the feeling....i would prob have a stroke if my fav DJ came up behind me and danced not to mention an orgasm! So lemme get this str8---youre moving to the beach from Chicago? What propmted this move?(im curious)....

Originally posted by mursa

"holy sweet jesus " ...........seems like you had a religious experience .:D

well I did and Armin is GOD!!!! haha!

oh and houze kitty I am moving because other than the music ethat comes in (in which I can get at Miami as well) IMO Chicago sux ass! But that is just how I feel, others may feel different, I also love the weather...it's been raining here all day today (I MEAN ALL DAY NON STOP)...YUCK!

WOW, I am still in awe.

rub it in why dont ya :mad: :mad: