Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most painful Tuesday Ever?

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by kaydup

He fell off the ladder, fucker lived, crazy!

He fell off the ladder onto a drill and it jammed into his skull????? So gross!!! I'm pissed I can't watch it - those bastards at cnn want 9.95 a month to watch their stupid video :mad:

And thank you for the warning groove :laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

He fell off the ladder, fucker lived, crazy!

Sounds like something from Final Destination 2.

Yeah, CNN charging for video, wtf is that? You know you will get it emailed to you about 28 times within the next couple of months.

Subject: Fwd: Fwd: FWD: Re: Check this out!!!

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by prplhz

I guess I'm JV then...:(

Not the entire crowd obviously, but for the most part as a DJ gets more mainstream, pop-culture popular, the crowd gets worse and worse. Lots of kids who know nothing but 3 different DJs names who want to go to a big rave. The number of glowsticks seems to be proportional to the popularity of the DJ if you follow my drift.

That's what it was like for Sasha this weekend too. Worst Montreal crowd I've seen yet.

fuck you all and your nicknames for me :mad:

the crowd at pvd is anything but "kick ass".....dragging nails across a chalkboard would keep that crowd moving.

i love hearing people complain about how crowded it was. cause its like last time i went to see pvd it was perfectly comfortable with ample dancing room to work the strings and stix, and everytime i went to the bar my drink was waiting for me :rolleyes:

i got roped into it cause ive never seen him before, so eventually i had to see him live and had good enough reason to go (aka girls wanted me to go). aint no shame in that game :cool:

i was happy to hear sasha only spun for 3 hours....made me feel not so bad i missed out. but also it was probably for the best.....out of his 5 1/2 hour set @ fabric only his first 3 hours were of substance....so he may of lost the plot if he kept it up.

Originally posted by teamj5

i was happy to hear sasha only spun for 3 hours....made me feel not so bad i missed out. but also it was probably for the best.....out of his 5 1/2 hour set @ fabric only his first 3 hours were of substance....so he may of lost the plot if he kept it up.

sasha was all about substance in Montreal... and that substance is called cocaine.

He did throw down a Naaasty little breaks set though. Some cheesy stuff in there, but good to hear none the less. I heard the Freeland Nirvana cover and Freeland Whitestripes cover.

Oh, and Lee Burridge played two breaks tracks back to back that were better than any two songs I've ever heard in a club ever ever EVER. I thought I was just drunk and didn't realize that either a.) they weren't that good or b.) he played more than two tracks with breaks and I just didn't notice, but I read a review that said the same thing. Those who are cool enough to see Burridge in the upcoming weeks are going to shit themselves when they hear this songs. I'm talking about the brown noise here.