Clubplanet Nightlife Community

perfection...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

define perfection.. what qualities traits and features does your ms./mr. perfect have??? (and dont give me that shit that there arent any perfect ppl around...)

...She has to have the ability to deny to herself the universal truth that perfection, except in the case of the helium atom, does not exist... Then doggedly destroy herself trying to attain it..

...she leans over and whispers in my ear after heavily fooling around and asks, "how do you want me?"...lol...i will never forget that...but anywho...i'm not looking for perfection - basic fundamentals: sense of humor, independent thinker, some sort of attraction, similar likes and dislikes...etc...everytime i have thought i found the "perfect one" - she manages to fuck me over in perfect style...i'm not saying to compromise - just don't get caught up in ideals...

My mate represents physical perfection to me, with her large D cup breasts, firm/tight ass, long shapely toned legs, tiny defined waist, topped off with a strikingly beautiful face. :D

Her personality? Hmm, we never really had too many deep conversations throughout the whole time we've been together.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Babe, kidding. ;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

My mate represents physical perfection to me, with her large D cup breasts, firm/tight ass, long shapely toned legs, tiny defined waist, topped off with a strikingly beautiful face. :D

Her personality? Hmm, we never really had too many deep conversations throughout the whole time we've been together.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Babe, kidding. ;)

she should kill u for that post:laugh: :laugh: