Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NaStY JiZZ?

glowgirlnyc

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by glowgirlnyc

I don't know if it's been posted, I'm sure it has...but what can you do when the jizz tastes rancid??? Does wheatgrass really work?

HELP!!!@!@!!

just water... drink it afterwards... lol just kidding... they say you are what you eat so if you eat awful food youll excrete awfullness (if thats a word) i read someplace on cp (not the best place to get medical advice but) that some guys drink pineapple juice and related juices to sweeten up their man milk... not sure if it holds true...

Originally posted by dgmodel

i know i know... i typically read the first post one then reply,(thats my method) then rread the second then reply... once i already read the others i realised im a dick...

...lol...you're not a dick...not even close...just havin a little fun...:tongue:

that is nasty!! :puke::sperm:

i think if you had really nasty jizz you should seek medical attention, you could have something bacterial. i personally dont taste jizz so i dont know.

also, i used to be a vegetarian but i always ate fish. everyone who tastes me goes crazy. they say i taste sweet. i have heard vegetarians taste different, maybe eating fish isnt considered vegetarian... i dunno, i have never had a guy not want to go down on me or try to everytime there is an opportunity.

Originally posted by somebitch

also, i used to be a vegetarian but i always ate fish. everyone who tastes me goes crazy. they say i taste sweet. i have heard vegetarians taste different, maybe eating fish isnt considered vegetarian... i dunno, i have never had a guy not want to go down on me or try to everytime there is an opportunity.

i get the samething, been told that i taste good and always want to go down!! i don't think it has anything to do w/ what u eat cuz im not vegetarian :D

Originally posted by somebitch

that is nasty!! :puke::sperm:

i think if you had really nasty jizz you should seek medical attention, you could have something bacterial. i personally dont taste jizz so i dont know.

Toot your own horn why don't you :tongue:

Actually, it's affected by alot of things, the least of which could be a medical condition. I know that a high protein diet can make it taste bad. Also alot of alcohol and caffeine can make it taste bad too.

Originally posted by nybeauty

i get the samething, been told that i taste good and always want to go down!! i don't think it has anything to do w/ what u eat cuz im not vegetarian :D

really....

sweet you say..heh...:D

I wonder how you will be able to prove that...;)

:licker: