Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there still Club Kids in nyc?

I used to live in nyc in 1995 when I started my Raving days, and just want to know if there are any Club Kids still doing there thing, I moved to L.A. in 1996 and there were some of them here although not like nyc but it seems to have all died here, I still go to Raves all the Time dont see them, but the Raves are still full of fun love everybody freakey look at me people that are havin so much fun in there 12 hour moment...

Eric~!

Well I started at Palladium,

Limelite (Disco 2000) Save the Robots,

The Tunnel, Vinyl (When NASA would do parties)

The Octagon and nameless shit holes long gone...

STILL LOVE RAVERS MORE THAN

BLING BLING HOOCHIES AND GUIDOS!

Never dressed up (Besides the usual piercings,

bleached hair and giant baggy clothes) Though I DID

ingest an obscene amounts of drugs between 93 and

96!! (a gist I managed to shoot down in it's tracks like

the run away baboon that it was)...

Now I just sway in the lull of Nostalgia...

and love the present MORE!!!

P.S: Don't mind these idiots!

;):tongue:

Originally posted by citydwelleer

I used to live in nyc in 1995 when I started my Raving days, and just want to know if there are any Club Kids still doing there thing, I moved to L.A. in 1996 and there were some of them here although not like nyc but it seems to have all died here, I still go to Raves all the Time dont see them, but the Raves are still full of fun love everybody freakey look at me people that are havin so much fun in there 12 hour moment...

Eric~!

There's only one that I know of..I've seen him for as long as I've been going out. I got to finally talk to him this year at One Nation? (idk what party it was) while we were waiting online to go outside to smoke and I told him I always admired his style of dressing cause 1) it's just so cute and 2) no one really dresses up anymore. He told me he wanted to keep that tradition alive cause the scene is just so fucking boring and that's his way of contributing to it. I think he called himself 58 or 72..ehh i can't remember.