Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Indecent Proposal or whatever...

hispm

fairly new here, so I don't know if this topic has been posted here before...probably has..but too lazy to read that far back.

I was at a cafe in astoria with some friends on Friday night, and this topic came up.

Ladies, would you accept a certain amount of $$$ to have some women sleep with your man ( the man that you love) for 1 night.

How about the guys?

Would you accept some dough so a guy can have 1 night with for your wife/girlfriend?

If so, how much?

How about this one:

Guys, if a man was to offer you 1 million dollars to bend you over and have his way with you...would you do it?

If not 1 million, would there be a price for it?

Originally posted by hispm

How about the guys?

Would you accept some dough so a guy can have 1 night with for your wife/girlfriend?

If so, how much?

How about this one:

Guys, if a man was to offer you 1 million dollars to bend you over and have his way with you...would you do it?

If not 1 million, would there be a price for it?

Yeah sure...I bet you're just wondering.

HOMO

Originally posted by tommyarmani

me to go with a guy= 's no amount of money could convince me.

my girl to go with another guy ='s no amount of money could convince me

me to fuck another girl ='s FREE as long as my girl can watch & or participate & the girl is suitable

:laugh::laugh:

I see you're still trying to have a 3some..

No luck finding a third huh?

My answer would be NO!!!!!

I dont care how much $$ they are willing to give me..

I would never do it or be ok with him doing it

Originally posted by naughtybabe

My answer would be NO!!!!!

I dont care how much $$ they are willing to give me..

I would never do it or be ok with him doing it

I think the real question here, is how much money would it take for you to sacrifice your relationship? Because that's what it amounts to.

Like any of us are going to get an offer like this anyway... :rolleyes::laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

I think the real question here, is how much money would it take for you to sacrifice your relationship? Because that's what it amounts to.

Exactly, because at the end of the day your partner is a hooker and the two of you are done.

a million bucks is a lot of money. especially up front cash, i mean if you make 100k a year, take out taxes and expenses you really dont make much but a million cash is more than you think... i cant say what i would do. i was offered 10k cash when i was a bartender and i said no of course, 10k is peanuts compared to a million... it would depends on whether the guy looked good, was clean, my relationship status, how bad i needed money, a lot of things... it is easy to say no i wouldnt do it but if youre scraping by to pay a mortgage and you have a shitty job, it would be nice to pay off your home and car. i am just being realistic, not saying i would or wouldnt, then again, it is only sex, plenty of people have open marriages and would have absolutely no problem allowing their significant other fuck another man right in front of them or vice versa.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

me to go with a guy= 's no amount of money could convince me.

my girl to go with another guy ='s no amount of money could convince me

me to fuck another girl ='s FREE as long as my girl can watch & or participate & the girl is suitable

:laugh::laugh:

bullshit! a cool mil to fuck once or sex for free .....hmmmm......I think u'd do it in a min!

Originally posted by somebitch

a million bucks is a lot of money. especially up front cash, i mean if you make 100k a year, take out taxes and expenses you really dont make much but a million cash is more than you think... i cant say what i would do. i was offered 10k cash when i was a bartender and i said no of course, 10k is peanuts compared to a million... it would depends on whether the guy looked good, was clean, my relationship status, how bad i needed money, a lot of things... it is easy to say no i wouldnt do it but if youre scraping by to pay a mortgage and you have a shitty job, it would be nice to pay off your home and car. i am just being realistic, not saying i would or wouldnt, then again, it is only sex, plenty of people have open marriages and would have absolutely no problem allowing their significant other fuck another man right in front of them or vice versa.

very, very , very well put!!!!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Assuming that my partner is the one..

then I would say $0.00 I would not

sacrifice my love for money if that offer

"was" to happen.. :laugh::blank:

Originally posted by linabina

actually, it would be YOU that gets the $ and ur partner gets to sleep with someone else... so no one is in fact a hooker..

PIMPIN AIN'T EASY ::insert smiley wearing fur coat and hat wit feather here::

I would let my boyfriend sleep wit another chickadee for a million bucks only if the girl was ugly as sin or I knew there was no way in hell that he would ever consider the girl as more than an easy million bucks.

And I would sleep with a guy for a million considering he was clean and attractive enough for me not to be grossed out.

I know I would never fall for the guy and that it would be just business.

As for me getting with another girl for a million dollars .. hell yeah

Originally posted by jjkitten

PIMPIN AIN'T EASY ::insert smiley wearing fur coat and hat wit feather here::

I would let my boyfriend sleep wit another chickadee for a million bucks only if the girl was ugly as sin or I knew there was no way in hell that he would ever consider the girl as more than an easy million bucks.

And I would sleep with a guy for a million considering he was clean and attractive enough for me not to be grossed out.

I know I would never fall for the guy and that it would be just business.

As for me getting with another girl for a million dollars .. hell yeah

funny... ud let ur bf sleep with someone ugly as sin... yet ud have to sleep with someone clean and attractive :shaky:

Originally posted by somebitch

True.........alot of peeps say no but if they throw that cash in front of em I know they'll think twice.....

Originally posted by linabina

funny... ud let ur bf sleep with someone ugly as sin... yet ud have to sleep with someone clean and attractive :shaky:

ahh read the fine print .. i said attractive enough for me not to be grossed out. Meaning not someone that would sceeve me out or id be scared of, and i also said my bf can sleep wit a girl if i knew they would never strike feelings for one another.

Originally posted by jjkitten

ahh read the fine print .. i said attractive enough for me not to be grossed out. Meaning not someone that would sceeve me out or id be scared of, and i also said my bf can sleep wit a girl if i knew they would never strike feelings for one another.

:werd: