Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how sad is life....

Felix_Leiter

find a job u love... and ull never have to work a day in ur life...

im down for staying in school for as long as it takes for me to get where i wanna be... so i know for sure that when im out i am going to be doing exactly what all the years busting my ass in school was for... so that i never truly have to "work" :)

but ur right. it is sad. :(

Originally posted by linabina

im down for staying in school for as long as it takes for me to get where i wanna be... so i know for sure that when im out i am going to be doing exactly what all the years busting my ass in school was for... so that i never truly have to "work" :)

:werd::D

i'm pretty good at adapting (.....shapeless like water....) to work...and always tend to see the positive side of things........but I really can't wait to get into the field that I love...which I'm not sure what it is yet

but fuck office politics, incompetant/forgetful managers, and cheap employers...

thats exactely what my friend told me this morning after she listened to me rant and rave about how i fucking hate work :(

I dont want my work to be my life - and i at least want to enjoy what i do...if i knew what that was :mad:

smokesum, maybe you should add a poll to this thread to see who actually wakes up happy to go to work....

Originally posted by iamme

thats exactely what my friend told me this morning after she listened to me rant and rave about how i fucking hate work :(

I dont want my work to be my life - and i at least want to enjoy what i do...if i knew what that was :mad:

smokesum, maybe you should at a poll to this thread to see who actually wake up happy to go to work....

i would take the poll..but alas I already know the answer :(

im down for staying in school for as long as it takes for me to get where i wanna be... so i know for sure that when im out i am going to be doing exactly what all the years busting my ass in school was for... so that i never truly have to "work"

but ur right. it is sad.

that sounds very very inspiring. happy to see you at least have your head on straight :)

Originally posted by smokesum

...that the majority of people wake up every morning dreading their job??

Is this what life's about?

I kinda hear you on this one... I hate the office that I am in because there are a bunch of back stabbers... I know more than 95% of the supervisors and if given the chance I can probably run the department better than most of them. I mean it kills me for a supervisor to come up to me and ask me to explain something to them about the numbers, averages, performance, etc.. And then I come back with ways to improve things or explain how things are going and why... And they just look at me and yes me to death as if they know what I am talking about. But you can tell by that blank stare in there eyes that they have no clue... It is depressing.

But I look on the bright side. There is alot of movement and opts. in my company. So I am not worried. I know I will find something that I like. Otherwise I would have never come here to begin with. I already have 5 years vested in the company so it would take something a hell of alot better for me to go somewhere else.

With the compliments, achievements, certificates, and awards that I have already received. Movement and promotions eventually should be no problem. For now I deal with all the bullshit and sit back and do my best and hope I achieve all my goals that I set when I got into the company.

Originally posted by atomicapples

truthfully... people have no choice. they quit they are ass out of money. they have to worry about their family before they worry about themselves.

see this is what i was reffering to when i made the "any port in a storm..." thread...

Originally posted by smokesum

i can always count on you for some wisdom..in this mundane messageboard

the worst feeling i could think of outside of losing a loved one would have to be, feeling like youve done to much to go back and to lil to go on... youre stuck in limbo... limbo of life... youre life lacks forward momentum and you just start moving laterally through it... repetition, monatony, blah...

Originally posted by dgmodel

the worst feeling i could think of outside of losing a loved one would have to be, feeling like youve done to much to go back and to lil to go on... youre stuck in limbo... limbo of life... youre life lacks forward momentum and you just start moving laterally through it... repetition, monatony, blah...

dipshit.

Originally posted by dgmodel

I know that feeling, and it sucks. Makes me think of that song from U2 stuck in the moment, and you can't get out of it (somewhat)

But having just gotten back from Cali, and all refreshed, i have realized now where i must head, and what i need in order to be happy. And im figuring about heading to grad school for int'l politics, and then applying to the UN or pursuing my phD in the mean time.

I think people always need to keep pushing themselves and set goals for themselves in order to make life worthwile.

I agree.....Granted school sucks....At least I know when I get into my field I will put 100% into my work b/c I am going to love it (I want to teach 2nd-3rd grade)

The only reason I'm sticking w/ my current job is b/c the $$ is awesome