Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If all swimming locations were nude would you go naked?

cool2223423123

What is your opinion of public nudity?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What is your opinion of public nudity?

• I am offended by public nudity
    • I am not offended by public nudity
    • I would go to a nude beach or other nude location
    • I would go topless if it were legal
    • I would go naked if it were legal
    • I have gone naked and would go again

Should all swimming locations be clothing-optional unless a complaint is made? Should all private property be clothing-optional unless a complaint is made?

Do you tan naked, do you sleep naked, do you fuck naked? Do you find being naked more comfortable?

Do you believe that nudity is healthy?

Do you believe that morality is a personal thing legislated by neither culture nor society and that if one is ashamed with being naked, it is a personal problem one must deal with, even if it may go as deep as Adam & Eve's eviction from the garden?

http://mysite.freeserve.com/simplyg/gow/gow.htm

In-Public-465.jpg

In-Public-255.jpg

http://www.blitz-hosting.com/sites/l/lonewolf/nude/index.html

In-Public-571.jpg

075.jpg

http://www.nashaerotika.ru/nude/files/foto_003.htm

[Gospel of Thomas]

37. His disciples said, "When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?"

Jesus said, "When you strip without being ashamed, and you take your clothes

and put them under your feet like little children and trample them, then

[you] will see the son of the living one and you will not be afraid."

I'd swim nekked.

Not to sound like an asshole or anything but

I'm sure there's someone out there with a more worse body than I do. I don't think my nekkedness would offend anyone.

If it does, they shouldn't be at the nudie beach :tongue:

As for me - I have no shame :rock:

If it were the norm, I wouldn't have a problem with it myself... but considering the way some people (most people?) look in bathing suits- I doubt I would go to the beach if it were clothing-optional. :puke:

BTW, I don't know where you live, but it *is* legal in NY state to sunbathe topless (I just read the options on the poll).

Originally posted by tastyt

If it were the norm, I wouldn't have a problem with it myself... but considering the way some people (most people?) look in bathing suits- I doubt I would go to the beach if it were clothing-optional. :puke:

BTW, I don't know where you live, but it *is* legal in NY state to sunbathe topless (I just read the options on the poll).

i agree, for every one person out there that would be worth seeing naked, you have to look past the other ten fatties who enjoy showing off their big mac form. and like most nude beaches, the ratio of men to women would be its usual staggering number of 20-1.

Originally posted by bullseye

the ratio of men to women would be its usual staggering number of 20-1.

Well, i goto a clothing optional beach in NJ (Gunnison Beach, Sandy Hook, biggest clothing optional on the east coast), so I could probably offer a good insight into all of this. . .

Yes, there are a bunch of older/fat people out there, but if they're having a good time, who cares? This year, on the weekends, there were a bunch of younger (20s and such) people there, I'd say on weekends the ratios got down to 40% women 60% guys. Problem for a lot of women is they want to go, just they don't have people to go with and are afraid of random people coming up to them. I have had women come up to me and ask if they could sit with me (i was alone at the time).

Being nude is just much more comfortable. . .when you go in the water, you can drip dry afterwards, dont have a really wet thing sitting wierdly. Tan lines don't exist. It's more comfortable and natural. It's not sexual, it's natural.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Yes, there are a bunch of older/fat people out there, but if they're having a good time, who cares?

This is true, however, you go because you want to, not because it's your only option (going back to the original question).

Yeah, I don't know how appealing it would be to see a bunch of saggy balled old guys at the beach just trying to get some eye candy.

I used to always be naked at home. And I do sleep naked. But now that my son is almost three, I'm not naked as often.

Sometimes I am, but because we don't make a big deal out of it, he is very comfortable with it. He's basically oblivious to it. It's normal for him. But I try to hang out in panties and a bra or tank top.

I've read up on the subject and some doctors say it's OK to be naked around your kids up until they start regular school. It's a natural thing. Again, everything is what you make of it.

Originally posted by themrs

Yeah, I don't know how appealing it would be to see a bunch of saggy balled old guys at the beach just trying to get some eye candy.

I used to always be naked at home. And I do sleep naked. But now that my son is almost three, I'm not naked as often.

Sometimes I am, but because we don't make a big deal out of it, he is very comfortable with it. He's basically oblivious to it. It's normal for him. But I try to hang out in panties and a bra or tank top.

I've read up on the subject and some doctors say it's OK to be naked around your kids up until they start regular school. It's a natural thing. Again, everything is what you make of it.

r u looking to adopt?

i can't swim, so i really don't care about the pools :tongue: .

i sleep naked sometimes, and, back when i had the house to myself on weekends in high school, i used to hang around the house naked, sometimes. since then, though, my boobs have gotten bigger and they hurt most of the time (being on the pill adds to the soreness), so i wear a bra almost all the time, even when sleeping.