Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why The Fcuk Do All My Posts Get Mover Here

4realhousediva

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT IF YOU READ MY POSTS EX: THE ONES IN "FASHION" .....GO LOOK MY INITIAL POST DOES NOTHING TO CAUSE DRAMA! WHY DON'T THE MODERATORS SEE THIS? FCUK EVERYONE! :rolleyes: EVERYONE STARTS IN WITH ME 1ST THEN I DEFEND MYSELF AND "I" GET SNAPPED AT BY THE MODERATORS! WTF! WHATEVER EVERYTIME YOU PEOPLE EXPERIENCE "MISERY" I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT "GOD" IS BRINGING IT ONTO YOU AS A PAYBACK FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! :bigfinge:

I really feel for you honey, I really do.

But most actions are reactions and if you not getting the action you want out of people maybe your appproch needs to be reworked. Some people in life just won't ever get you no matter how hard you try. And not for nothing but most peole on this board are herbs anyway dont give feed in it. I've seen your name around and it's all most always is attached to drama..

No one is perfect we all have our issues but somtimes I think you wear yours on your sleeve and that makes it very easy for assholes to attack you.

dont take this bullshit to heart fuck this board and remamber what comes around goes around in life...

Hey fat stuff it's me.........

you fat pig, are you gonna be at bryant park next week?

I'm gonna be there at 10 am friday, i'm taking off work since i don't even work in fashion anymore.......and i'll be up front at the Carmen Marc Valo show.....come say hi if you are really the fashion goddess you say you are.......

Or maybe you're just such a fat mess that security wouldn't even let you past the gate if you were on the arm of Marc Jacobs........

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NOT FOR NOTHING BUT IF YOU READ MY POSTS EX: THE ONES IN "FASHION" .....GO LOOK MY INITIAL POST DOES NOTHING TO CAUSE DRAMA! WHY DON'T THE MODERATORS SEE THIS? FCUK EVERYONE! :rolleyes: EVERYONE STARTS IN WITH ME 1ST THEN I DEFEND MYSELF AND "I" GET SNAPPED AT BY THE MODERATORS! WTF! WHATEVER EVERYTIME YOU PEOPLE EXPERIENCE "MISERY" I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT "GOD" IS BRINGING IT ONTO YOU AS A PAYBACK FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME! :bigfinge:

I never knew it was possible to experience misery on a message board... I just thought it was a place to post things...

Eh. To each his/her own...

Originally posted by 555-1212

Hey fat stuff it's me.........

you fat pig, are you gonna be at bryant park next week?

I'm gonna be there at 10 am friday, i'm taking off work since i don't even work in fashion anymore.......and i'll be up front at the Carmen Marc Valo show.....come say hi if you are really the fashion goddess you say you are.......

Or maybe you're just such a fat mess that security wouldn't even let you past the gate if you were on the arm of Marc Jacobs........

I WOULD NEVER ASSOCIATE ANYONE FROM THESE MESSAGE BOARDS WITH MY CAREER! FCUK YOU ALL YOU SHOULD BE SO LUCKY TO GET THE INVITES I HAVE GOTTEN FOR THESE SHOWS! LOL

Originally posted by lustforyou

I really feel for you honey, I really do.

But most actions are reactions and if you not getting the action you want out of people maybe your appproch needs to be reworked. Some people in life just won't ever get you no matter how hard you try. And not for nothing but most peole on this board are herbs anyway dont give feed in it. I've seen your name around and it's all most always is attached to drama..

No one is perfect we all have our issues but somtimes I think you wear yours on your sleeve and that makes it very easy for assholes to attack you.

dont take this bullshit to heart fuck this board and remamber what comes around goes around in life...

DON'T FEEL BAD FOR ME! FEEL BAD FOR ALL THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE CASTING THE STONES THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD NOT ME! WHEN THEY ARE BEGGING AND CRYING TO GOD ASKING FOR HELP THEY WILL KNOW WHY THEY WEREN'T HELPED! ;)

DON'T FEEL BAD FOR ME! FEEL BAD FOR ALL THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE CASTING THE STONES THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD NOT ME! WHEN THEY ARE BEGGING AND CRYING TO GOD ASKING FOR HELP THEY WILL KNOW WHY THEY WEREN'T HELPED! ;)

um....as i recall, you have been casting a lot of stones around these parts

and throwing God into bullshit drama threads isnt a good idea

YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! THANKS!

Sorry to be the messenger of the irony, but you *did* title the thread "WHY the ... here?" ...meaning that you posed it as a question, and, being as how you failed to specify a party to whom you were addressing the question, you tacitly solicited Nils's response... :aright: