Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bachelor party suggestions needed

tommyarmani

Im planning a Bachelor party for my brother on saturday October 11th.

Let me know if this sounds good. We are getting 2 suites at soho grande, then going to eat, then we are getting some hookers back at the room, then barhop and then are going to either scores or VIP's.....

Anyone ever been to bachelor party at either scores or vip? who would be a better choice to get a champagne room.

Also, is it customary for the groom to be to get either blown or fucked?

How about the best man (me)?

Ive never been to a bachelor party & have reassured my girlfreind that i will NOT touch any other girl. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Im planning a Bachelor party for my brother on saturday October 11th.

Let me know if this sounds good. We are getting 2 suites at soho grande, then going to eat, then we are getting some hookers back at the room, then barhop and then are going to either scores or VIP's.....

Anyone ever been to bachelor party at either scores or vip? who would be a better choice to get a champagne room.

Also, is it customary for the groom to be to get either blown or fucked?

How about the best man (me)?

Ive never been to a bachelor party & have reassured my girlfreind that i will NOT touch any other girl. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

truthfully...

i would nto fuck nor get sucked...

to much shit going around nowadays...

i think having a vagina filled with beer shot in your face... or being choked with your belt by the hookers... etc.. get the picture...

Originally posted by atomicapples

truthfully...

i would nto fuck nor get sucked...

to much shit going around nowadays...

i think having a vagina filled with beer shot in your face... or being choked with your belt by the hookers... etc.. get the picture...

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I know, i have heard stories of them doing stuff like shooting shit across the room with thier vaginas...

:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

We had wanted to get that guy from howard sterns show, Beetlejuice & he comes with a bunch of his own strippers.....

We may or may not decide to make a snuff video with one of the girls.

:eek:

Strap on a set TA.... kill those whores... rip their uterus's out.... Seriously, get your moneys worth..

Is Evan. going? Swing by his house, ya know, Scores.. he lives there... or so he told me.

I've never been to scores but i have been to a bachelor party at VIP...

it was a good time... we had the upstairs...

nice to chill...

dark...

glow walls...

private rooms...

sushi bar:confused: ...

good time... girls were pretty hot...

the girl at the counter was the hottest though...

maybe cause she didn't take her clothes off... i dunno...

Originally posted by bodiii

I've never been to scores but i have been to a bachelor party at VIP...

it was a good time... we had the upstairs...

nice to chill...

dark...

glow walls...

private rooms...

sushi bar:confused: ...

good time... girls were pretty hot...

the girl at the counter was the hottest though...

maybe cause she didn't take her clothes off... i dunno...

Prices??

Originally posted by linabina

ummmm i seriously hope its not customary for the groom to get fucked by a hooker at his bachelor party.... :worry:

ugh but thats just a whole 'nother topic in itself that id rather not get heated about right now.

I know, I've heard so many horror stories about what guys do at bachelor parties with the strippers that it makes me angry and disgusted just thinking about it.

Seriously, all guys do is sit around and drool over naked strippers... have tons of beers, have a few laughs.... Its good to bond w/ the groom before he's married... You get to hang w/ friends you haven't seen in a while.... its all innocent fun... ya right.... all you do if fuck.

Originally posted by momadance

i went wit 6 friends to a weekend long concert in an RV and we all tripped balls and drank/smoked our offices off the whole time.

no girls involved. i have hot pussy forever, & i dont need to get a VD right before i get married.

best time of my life

thats what i say, i would rather just have a night out with the guys & just skip the strippers. Its just so cliche'

I talk a good game, but im so into my beautiful girl that i would never do anything to hurt our relationship. (unless its a 3some) Ya hear?

:laugh::laugh: