Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i hate.....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 555-1212

those stupid aol-type screen-names with xxnamexx or Lil or Cutie or Angel or irreGuLaR capitalization........

never understood why tping/spelling like a retard is considered cool

i agree.. along with people WhO TyPe LyKe Dis, CuZ ItS CoOl... you look like an idiot...

Originally posted by estrellita5980

I HATE STUPID BOYS WHO BRAG ABOUT WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU IN BED AND WHEN YOU FINALLY DO GET TO THAT POINT ALL THEY'VE DONE IS MADE YOU CONTEMPLATE HOW YOU WOULD KILL HIM IF THERE WAS A WAY YOU WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT.:blown:

lmao... the same could be said for some girls i was with... lol... thats the worst... like wtf.. .you ever saw the episode of SATC when charlotte gets married??? and the night before the bestman has sex with carrie... and it was the worst lol... then the next day hes like "if i wouldve known you were a whore i wouldnt have made love to you like that" that shit is sooo funny...

I hate little Mommy and Daddy boys. I can't stand the fact that there are guys out there 19 years of age and older that swear they are the hottest shit with their Benz's and f-ing gold around their neck and wrists. The fact is that if their parents weren't loaded and showed them something about going out and learning how earn a dollar they wouldn't be driving their Benz that they didn't buy and they wouldn't be walking around wearing a jewelry store.

They should do themselves a favor and stop acting like they own the shit their parents gave them. Also girls, don't waste your time with guys like that, because all they want you for is the image and to get some. Go out with a real guy, that works and appreciates the girl sitting next to him.

Originally posted by nos

I hate little Mommy and Daddy boys. I can't stand the fact that there are guys out there 19 years of age and older that swear they are the hottest shit with their Benz's and f-ing gold around their neck and wrists. The fact is that if their parents weren't loaded and showed them something about going out and learning how earn a dollar they wouldn't be driving their Benz that they didn't buy and they wouldn't be walking around wearing a jewelry store.

They should do themselves a favor and stop acting like they own the shit their parents gave them. Also girls, don't waste your time with guys like that, because all they want you for is the image and to get some. Go out with a real guy, that works and appreciates the girl sitting next to him.

:aright: i totally agree

Originally posted by nos

very well put... i agree...