Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wrestlemania 20

Originally posted by magilicuti

not looking foward to this next wm. can't see any good fights this time around.

Are you crazy! Hogan's final match (probably vs. Austin)

Mick Foley out of retirement, Flair last match

This show will be loaded, if it flops the company will be fucked for years....

Originally posted by thesandman

Are you crazy! Hogan's final match (probably vs. Austin)

Mick Foley out of retirement, Flair last match

This show will be loaded, if it flops the company will be fucked for years....

if hogan/austin happens that will be nuts.

but those are 3 matches u got there, really nothing else to the usually 3 hour show

Originally posted by magilicuti

if hogan/austin happens that will be nuts.

but those are 3 matches u got there, really nothing else to the usually 3 hour show

There are still some money matches left

goldberg/austin

The Rock/Sting

Hogan/Austin

Who knows, the show will be sick. I was at WM 10 and that looked only ok on paper but ended up real good w/ Michaels Razor Ladder Match etc.

Hogan and Austin took the same flight home from a Pay Per View a year ago or so and really hit it off despite their past differences.

Originally posted by danwilson

Bret Hart might be at Wrestlemania20. Here's a good site about WWE. www.obsessedwithwrestling.com

The ONLY sites for wrestling are pwtorch.com and wrestlingobserver.com.....

They break every story and don't bs w/ rumors.....

Bret Hart is a good chance, as for him wrestling I don't know, the Goldberg kick (that hit his head b/c he didn't pull it right) really fucked him up for good. A special appearance would be sick, him and Vince have spoken recently...

The ONLY sites for wrestling are pwtorch.com and wrestlingobserver.com.....

They break every story and don't bs w/ rumors.....

Bret Hart is a good chance, as for him wrestling I don't know, the Goldberg kick (that hit his head b/c he didn't pull it right) really fucked him up for good. A special appearance would be sick, him and Vince have spoken recently...

sandman how are the pop ups on those, i got to wrestlezone.com and its unbearable sometimes, even with my popup stopper, i think all the old timers, flair, michaels, foley etc. will play some sort of role in WM20, probably making this their last appearance's respectively

Originally posted by dancerbar

sandman how are the pop ups on those, i got to wrestlezone.com and its unbearable sometimes, even with my popup stopper, i think all the old timers, flair, michaels, foley etc. will play some sort of role in WM20, probably making this their last appearance's respectively

Pop ups suck unless your a VIP member by subscribing to the torch newsletter..... The newsletter is 36 bucks for 20 issues and arrives every Sat. I been getting it since 94, well worth it, great bathroom read....

Pop ups suck unless your a VIP member by subscribing to the torch newsletter..... The newsletter is 36 bucks for 20 issues and arrives every Sat. I been getting it since 94, well worth it, great bathroom read....

do you go to any indie shows, a couple of us follow the local circuit, the promoter loves us because we put the guys over, the wrestlers love it cause we know our shit, you should hit it up with us one day, always a good time