Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps 2001 (the guido oddessy)

After establishing myself as one of the top emailers on clubplanet.com, I have decided to revisit my fans. Let is be known that chosenone has done nothing to impress me. I am like Caesar conquering all that stand in my path, I pillage villages and reap the reward. At temps I will make my presence known. I will command attention with my stunning looks and by the flocks of girls that will be following me around. I have been called an Adonis by many. I have the strength of 10 ordinary men and the intellect of Einstein. Chosen one, you have no idea who I am, I am a warrior and you cannot compete in the arena of gladiators. Your head is like temps in the winter.....empty....you know nothing but foul language and getting dissed by chicks. Your response to this will lack coherence because you do not posses the skill to retaliate. Your little icon symbolizes a moron who got burnt in the tanning bed. I on the other hand can't wait for Temps on Sat. Denny will be playing music to make me even better looking, wiser and more powerful. While you recover from this email, I will be sleeping with Pam Anderson and preparing for the night of Champions.

Hercules

BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BORRRINGGG cwm25.gif

FLEX IT TOOK YOU ABOUT A WEEK OF NOT POSTING TO COME UP WITH THIS FEEBLE BUT YET QUITE AMUSING POST...IF YOU FEEL THAT BY USING TERMINOLOGY AND VOCABULARY THAT A PROLETARIAN LIKE URSELF COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THEN LET IT BE...I GUESS USING BIG WORDS (OR NOT SO BIG) IT WILL COMPENSATE FOR YOUR LACK IN THE "DICK" ARENA

SO GO AHEAD AND USE THIS BIG TALK WITH THE LADIES AND SEE HOW THEY REACT TO YOUR FAGOTTY ATTEMPT...SO I WILL SAY THIS ONCE...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MERE IMITATOR AND I "CHOSENONE" WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING cwm23.gif

------------------

Chosenone.gif

Originally posted by eviljav666:

just JOHNNIES WITH EGO"S cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Now that has to be one of the MOST ACCURATE dipictation of the male species on this board. BRAVO javi baby!! wink.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by breathless420:

ChosenOne gives the best blow jobs on the planet....thats what his boy friend told me......

Cock Sucking Faggot!!!!!

You are soooo negative all the time, you need some shots to losing you up!!!

------------------

homertempts.gif

Originally posted by fleximus:

After establishing myself as one of the top emailers on clubplanet.com, I have decided to revisit my fans. Let is be known that chosenone has done nothing to impress me. I am like Caesar conquering all that stand in my path, I pillage villages and reap the reward. At temps I will make my presence known. I will command attention with my stunning looks and by the flocks of girls that will be following me around. I have been called an Adonis by many. I have the strength of 10 ordinary men and the intellect of Einstein. Chosen one, you have no idea who I am, I am a warrior and you cannot compete in the arena of gladiators. Your head is like temps in the winter.....empty....you know nothing but foul language and getting dissed by chicks. Your response to this will lack coherence because you do not posses the skill to retaliate. Your little icon symbolizes a moron who got burnt in the tanning bed. I on the other hand can't wait for Temps on Sat. Denny will be playing music to make me even better looking, wiser and more powerful. While you recover from this email, I will be sleeping with Pam Anderson and preparing for the night of Champions.

Hercules

You sound like a fucking moron. I hope somebody smacked you in the fucking mouth this weekend. If they didn't let me know I will do it this upcoming weekend.

------------------

It's all about the beats.

Originally posted by eviljav666:

hahhahahhaahha

unbelievable the stuff on this board..

there are no KINGS on this board...

just JOHNNIES WITH EGO"S cwm23.gif KILL!!!!!!!!!!

Cuba you are so MONEY!!! All bark no bite on this board!!! I feel like it's fucking Halloween around here. All these peeps wearing different masks all the time. What ever...lesson in life be true to yourself and to others.

How was your weekend?

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

Personally, I think u are a fucking three feet ugly ass motherfucker who can't get a date...you talk real well but you have no finishing move...your a fucking loser..what did you stay up all night to look that message up somewhere on the net....pussy

Originally posted by k-hole6969:

Personally, I think u are a fucking three feet ugly ass motherfucker who can't get a date...you talk real well but you have no finishing move...your a fucking loser..what did you stay up all night to look that message up somewhere on the net....pussy

WHO YOU TALKING TO WILLIS? cwm6.gif

------------------

Chosenone.gif

Joey Carbone,

Whats with the violence?Why get physical? If myself and fleximus post our pics, you would think twice..

It's immature people like you that start fights in clubs...this saturday...

How bout you make yourself known in Tempts and I will introduce you to Fleximus and then you can smack him in the mouth. After that you will find yourself out the backdoor you pussy!! I try to stay away from dirty words like "pussy" but you give me no choice.

You are a low life. Stay out of our way and don't even post in the same threads homo. I will crush you like this damn fly on my computer screen!!

Sorry ladies...for the testosterone and uncontrolled message.

We wear no masks here. I am truthful and straightforward. Just like I said in the original post..guys are disillusioned by our stunning looks, and girls are mesmerized. I'm not saying that we are perfect. The general audience would say we are attractive, but it foes tenfold once conversation strikes.

K-Hole6969..i hope this is your last post because you straight up suck. You have no backing and I will break you..

Originally posted by cyphead:

We wear no masks here. I am truthful and straightforward. Just like I said in the original post..guys are disillusioned by our stunning looks, and girls are mesmerized. I'm not saying that we are perfect. The general audience would say we are attractive, but it foes tenfold once conversation strikes.

K-Hole6969..i hope this is your last post because you straight up suck. You have no backing and I will break you..

I want to know how many lady's are really mesmorized?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? cwm3.gif

------------------

"and I will break you.."

Hey, it's Drago from Rocky!!!

cwm5.gif

------------------

Nabuc3.gif

[This message has been edited by nabuc1 (edited 07-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by nabuc1 (edited 07-17-2001).]

Originally posted by fleximus:

Hercules

Put your picture up on the board if you are so big and good looking. Your a fuckin joke. 1st time going to the clubs this summer huh. ROOKIE

------------------

hey jc,

once again..shut the fuck up!!

You have no idea where we've been and where we're going!! COme to headliner and look for myself and fleximus. We will be wearing baby blue armani headbands. You can't miss us.

You have no idea where we've been and where we're going!! COme to headliner and look for myself and fleximus. We will be wearing baby blue armani headbands. You can't miss us.

UMMMM...ARE U AND FLEXIMUS BUTT BUDDIES? cwm6.gif

JUST CURIOUS!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

Chosenone.gif

you're pretty good Nabuc...good sense of humor

Why thank you. I have been more than impressed with your creative writing. Very fresh and innovative. Something different, not the same Merge this Tempts that, played-out rambling that's taken over the board as of late.

cwm5.gif

------------------

break_you.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In the rare few moments each day that i can sit down and log onto this tangled web of an internet I find myself compelled to read the drivel posted by you peons because all it makes me do, is laugh. People posting hundreds and even thousands of times to this nowhere place. Spending hours contemplatiing insensible comebacks to the intellectual postings of my friends fleximus and cyphead. When will you learn that they cannot be deterred by adolescents like yourselves from speaking their mind. They are true Men (not the braggadocios that most of you are) who have conquered that belief deeply ingrained by our castrated society into the male psyche--that one cannot be great, that one must merely be ordinary. They have propelled themsleves outside of the conformity of the masses, and are paving the way for the future, for themselves for you and most importantly for our future male children, so that when they are brought into this world, they may know what it means to dominate and not fear reaching for greatness.

The goals for my life are far different from the goals that fleximus and cyphead have each set for themselves. I am relatively young and I have already garnered the admiration of my peers and the respect of the elders of my profession. So much so that the mere raise of my eyebrow or the slightest skepticism on my part will send people 10 and 20 years my senior scurrying to recheck their figures and assumptions. Fleximus and Cyphead will attain similar status in their lives, I am confident of that. It is often said that great minds think alike, but I am cautious to limit the scope of that expression to only the intellectuals because small minds and small men often think alike too. Look at how many have come to bash the opinions of my Great friends. You are a mob of peons. In trying to belittle them you serve only to emasculate yourselves. E Tu Brutus? And for you women who are here and witnessing this dialogue, tell me, what type of mate does a weak man make? What is a man if not for his physique and his intellect. Would you have your child raised by the coniving jackal, or the proud lion. Who will you lay your naked body next to, the adonis or the ill-defined.

You fools are like a pestilance and I have grown very tired of you all. I again admonish you to heed my warning. When the time comes I will battle you all. Do not say that you have not been given advance notice of the great supplification. You will wish you had never liked club music when I get through with you.

Archived