Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami is lucky to have Oscar G.

njdionysus

Oscar G...WOW!! ..What a list of names...Amazing..I feel I'm still a nu punk into the scene...I've been influenced by THE MUKS BOYS since 92 though..." Been A Long Time "..is one of my favorite productions from you...I think it was under the name The Fog though....Anyways..much respect to what u have done in Space...you n Roland are 2 main reasons Miami is still kickin !!! Plus u are soo humble about this whole "Lucky " thing...We are very lucky to have a pioneer like u in our city...that's the bottom line...Thank you sir for being such an influence to me as a DJ..and a producer...and to these next guys " Thank You " also for your influence on me.....

Luis Diaz...Mr. groovejet himself....:) ..Jimmy T..The downess guy ever!! Stryke..The man...The myth..The legend...Ralph Falcon..The other of half of Murk...Jon Cowan..Mr. Bliss..

Edgar V...Bruce Wilcox...R-Fresh..Wendel...Merlyn..Ash-Rock....

George Morel...Robbie Rivera...Ariel Baund..Shawn Rudnick......

David Padilla...Austin Leeds...Juan Mejia...Sammy O..George Acosta...Markus Shultz...George Alvarado..:D

Oscar has ruled my saturday nights for the past 3 yrs! Ive been a murk fan since way back but there is nothing quite like an OG set live!!! Thanks Oscar ---u are tha shiz-nit!! I also gotta show luv for some other local favs of mine--Ralph Falcon---Ivano---Jimmy--and the new kid im excited about--Diaga! this kid has madd potential and was droppin some really sick shit IMO...i cant wait to hear a full length set from him..coming soon to 34...and Matt..i cant wait to hear u spin live cuz from what little bit of tracks ive heard your mixing and track selection is the FUNK!!! Im dyin for more...how the hell can i snag a copy?? Much luv to all u guys.....:D "my house is your house!"

There is no confusion why Oscar G remains the biggest draw on the beach. Not only does he lift us with his incredible sounds, but manages to stay humble every step of the way. Only a true advocate of the music would take the time to give love to all those dj's. It is just further proof that Oscar knows exactly where he came from and even more where he's going. Thanks again for representing all of us so well .

:D

OSCARSITO is the man!!! Siempre se las pasas!!!! No one compares... I owe it to him for my love of house music... Not to mention he is a really nice guy...

As far as local DJ's Roly & my personal fav Eddie Alexander can not go unmentioned... They always throw it down, Roly on the patio & Eddie Alexander draws a crowd like you can't imagine...

I agree also....

He is bad ass..and his bash brotha Roland is on point as well......

BTW Oscar, the track that I was talking to you about this past weekend that you played in your main room set......That has a womans vocal saying...Your blackhole...hunny I am brainwashed......I finally found it.....I had to ID this track...

Dj Tomcraft - brainwashed (klub mix)

absolutely massive....I was :blown: away by it.....Thanx for putting me on to such a great choon.......Late

Much Respect

Harold.....

I've been influenced by THE MURK BOYS since 92 though..." Been A Long Time "..is one of my favorite productions from you...I think it was under the name The Fog though.

thats cause the fog is ralph falcon on his own :)

great record though ... ralph you should dig that up and play it sunday :)

Thanks guys!!!

I really appreciate all the kind words!!!

this is how I feel right now: :comit:

honestly...there is nothing like hometown love!!! made my week ;)

GRACIAS!!!

Dee: I miss you too brother

BTW: When are we going to have a CP meetup on the Terrace at 7am on a Sunday morning??? Lets do this!!! I think I can hook it up...I know some people at Space;)

Originally posted by djoscarg

BTW: When are we going to have a CP meetup on the Terrace at 7am on a Sunday morning??? Lets do this!!! I think I can hook it up...I know some people at Space;)

Now we are talking.:party::rock: Is there a future event that would satisfy the house and trance heads? but now that Markus is on board, it could be this Saturday. But it may take some more planning. How about a entry time of 5-7 am?

OSCAR G. ... #1 D.J. IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...NOONE BRINGS IT ON A CONSISTANT BASIS LIKE HE DOES...WEEK AFTER WEEK...I THINK WE JUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED SOMETIMES, CAUSE HE'S THE MAIN RESIENDT AT SPACE, BUT IF YOU ARE A WEEKLY SPACE ATTENDEE, THEN YOU KNOW HE JUST ROCKS IT EVERY SATURDAY.

OSCAR G. = :party:

INSIDE, OUTSIDE, WHEREVER HE'S PLAYING.

Originally posted by djoscarg

Thanks guys!!!

I really appreciate all the kind words!!!

this is how I feel right now: :comit:

honestly...there is nothing like hometown love!!! made my week ;)

Although this post originated from your fans in Jersey New York and Boston, I'll say this Oscar works a record like none other. The "Nobody Listens To Techno" was a total surprise and went over very well. I hope to have Oscar up at our new venue www.clubsleepnj.com sometime in the near future! In October there is another crew coming into town to hit the football game and then go right to Space Sunday morning. We came back and we'll be back again and again!