Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ THREE This Wednesday @ The Marlin Free B4 12 for CP

mrjoebudious

Dj Three

Hallucination Limited, Shaboom, The Collective Agency

Three's wasted no time this year with his new Hallucination Limited label, a new release by the acclaimed Second-Hand Satellites (“Multiple Mirrors PT. 2â€), the forthcoming single "Theme from Madchester" and forthcoming remix of RITM’s “Timebombâ€. Armed with a sound that borrows equally from vintage acid-house, soulful techno and electrified dub, he's taken it one step further year after year, from San Fran's Wicked to NY's Twilo…London's Fabric and back again. Now with Hallucination Limited he's created a platform for other like-minded artists with a label no one knows just where to place ---- yet has everyone dancing!

Come see him in the beautiful setting of the Marlin Hotel.

Chech out our EAW rig we hd brought in. Sick power for such a small place.

I'm giving you all a chance to check out this amazing dj on me.

Just e mail me at joebudi@hotmail.com

Guest list closes at 12 midnight exactly!!!

I hope to see you all out for this one.

Next week is Lisa Shaw of Naked Music with her husband DJ Swingset. There will be a reduced list for this one for all on CP.

Thanks again and we will see you on the dancefloor.

Joe Budious

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Dj Three

Hallucination Limited, Shaboom, The Collective Agency

Three's wasted no time this year with his new Hallucination Limited label, a new release by the acclaimed Second-Hand Satellites (“Multiple Mirrors PT. 2â€), the forthcoming single "Theme from Madchester" and forthcoming remix of RITM’s “Timebombâ€. Armed with a sound that borrows equally from vintage acid-house, soulful techno and electrified dub, he's taken it one step further year after year, from San Fran's Wicked to NY's Twilo…London's Fabric and back again. Now with Hallucination Limited he's created a platform for other like-minded artists with a label no one knows just where to place ---- yet has everyone dancing!

Come see him in the beautiful setting of the Marlin Hotel.

Chech out our EAW rig we hd brought in. Sick power for such a small place.

I'm giving you all a chance to check out this amazing dj on me.

Just e mail me at joebudi@hotmail.com

Guest list closes at 12 midnight exactly!!!

I hope to see you all out for this one.

Next week is Lisa Shaw of Naked Music with her husband DJ Swingset. There will be a reduced list for this one for all on CP.

Thanks again and we will see you on the dancefloor.

Joe Budious

Is it for real this time? :tongue:

unfortunately, i can't make it out tonight :banghead: :banghead: i have to go to work really early tomorrow plus the new addition (puppy :D ) to my happy family just arrived today, so i have my hands full. Thank you, phoenix remykiss.gif

*sigh* i am extremely disappointed that i can't come out and support. those of you who could make it out tonight, GO!!!! three has brought some tasty vinyl and you guys are in for a real treat. trust me ;):dj: