Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Draper on Downshift-view the clip and interview

zukodany

all you pussies talk shit ,disrespect many dj's but you all fucking posers that interview is pretty cool and i dont thnik there are dj's on his level .Many djs that spin now are just pussies spin for free,fucking spinnnig with cds and shit and like he said downloading music online and apin them in clubs haa ,RESPECT FOR DRAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his MUSIC TOO MUCH HOUSE IN NEW YORK, WHERE ARE THE BANGING BEATZ

Originally posted by djinsecto

all you pussies talk shit ,disrespect many dj's but you all fucking posers that interview is pretty cool and i dont thnik there are dj's on his level .Many djs that spin now are just pussies spin for free,fucking spinnnig with cds and shit and like he said downloading music online and apin them in clubs haa ,RESPECT FOR DRAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and his MUSIC TOO MUCH HOUSE IN NEW YORK, WHERE ARE THE BANGING BEATZ

lol posers good word you fucking insect

how are people pussies spinning for free, if anything that makes them the better man/woman. that shows there love for it. and please, pleaseeeeeeeee try and tell me draper doesnt use cds.

p.s.

i know where u can find your "bangin beatz", they got lost somewhere in the year 2000

Dude, on the serious, get some spell check.That actually hurt my eyes to read