Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GAETANO PARISIO, ELECTRIC INDIGO and JOEY BELTRAM

nickarc

This week-end some great DJs representing CROSSOVER:

GAETANO PARISIO

...Conform/Southsoul, Italy

Hailing from Naples, Italy, Gaetano has quickly emerged as one of the city’s most accomplished DJ/Producers in the scene today. His multi-layered, groove-based techno productions have gained him a reputation as a leader and pioneer in Naples, alongside best friend Marco Carola. he appears on labels of great prestige such as Design music, Prime Records and Planet Rhythm Catch Gaetano as he brings to New York his unique sound of Naples with a very special DJ performance!

ELECTRIC INDIGO

...Female Pressure...Austria

Electric Indigo, DJ and musician, has rocked clubs, raves, and festivals in more than 31 countries. Her name stands for an intelligent interpretation of the terms "techno" and "party". She started her DJ-carreer 1989 in Vienna, Austria, lived in Berlin, Germany, from 1993 to 1996 and has been based in Vienna since. In the past years she has extended her activities to several meda fields like television, radio and internet. 1998 she started femaleressure, an internet-database for female DJs, producers, and visual artists in the electronic music scene. In summer 2003 she has founded her own label indigo:inc recordings.

JOEY BELTRAM

...STX Records...NYC

Not much explanation is needed when mentioning the name Joey Beltram because it seems like he's been around forever, always way out in front and never looking back. As a DJ, he's headlined all the biggest events, raves and clubs on the planet since the scene began (Universe, Mayday, Resurrection, Love Parade, etc.) and his music productions are historic anthems released on some of tcutting edge dance labels in the past decade (R&S, Transmat, TRAX, WARP, Tresor, Novamute, BUSH). Currently he is prcousinsedominantly producing for his label STX which he founded in 1999.

Saturday September 20th

arc

I was there last night. Thanks Despina for the guest list. From some reason I didnt feel like dancing at all. I tried and tried but never really got into it. Music was banging though. I left at 4:30 after sitting around for a few hours. What time did Electric Indigo go on? I wanted to hear her the most, but it felt like I was there for 10 hours in all actually I was there for 3.

Crowd was ehh, It is the usual people your see out at all parties. U also got all the asians, all fucked up. And the way they dance by shaking each other by their shoulders, WTF. Then you got people there for the 1st time. Crowd is definitly a strange one.

Originally posted by housedog

I was there last night. Thanks Despina for the guest list.

you're very welcome.....BUT where were you? I didnt see you :(

Electric Indigo went on after Parisio....I think like 5ish...

I stayed will about 6 so I caught some of her set...and from what I heard it was definetely great! :D

Iseen you in the girls bathroom,at around 3:30. I checked the dance floor before I left but I didnt see you. I didnt feel good, I got there by 2 am went outside around 3 to puff came back in and just chilled on the speaker between the smoking door and the entrance to the main room. I wanted to leave at 3 but said I am going to wait it out for Electric Indigo but by $;30 I had it so I left. When I was walking in at 2 I seen you and your friends walking away from Arc down that street next to the building they are putting up. One day whemn we meet up earlier you guys are invited to come out and puff with me, if you want?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

you're very welcome.....BUT where were you? I didnt see you :(

Electric Indigo went on after Parisio....I think like 5ish...

I stayed will about 6 so I caught some of her set...and from what I heard it was definetely great! :D

Originally posted by housedog

Iseen you in the girls bathroom,at around 3:30. I checked the dance floor before I left but I didnt see you. I didnt feel good, I got there by 2 am went outside around 3 to puff came back in and just chilled on the speaker between the smoking door and the entrance to the main room. I wanted to leave at 3 but said I am going to wait it out for Electric Indigo but by $;30 I had it so I left. When I was walking in at 2 I seen you and your friends walking away from Arc down that street next to the building they are putting up. One day whemn we meet up earlier you guys are invited to come out and puff with me, if you want?

we went outside becuz they puffed & I drank the rest of my red bull vodka...You shouldve came up to us! next time we can all go 2gether ;)