Post Me A Pic!! Lets Go!!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rizzo

dinner%20crew.jpg

This sum's up alot.

If you're talking about me, how about we schedule a little meet up, rizzo.

you and me, and ONLY you and me, south east corner of central park, this thursday at 6pm.

I know you'll chicken out anyway, but i've had enough of your shit.

you may think you look good, but that's all you are. Looks are more than physical beauty, and after i'm thru with mangling your face, you'll finally realize that.

And linabina, i'm surprised at you :nono:

Originally posted by gmccookny

If you're talking about me, how about we schedule a little meet up, rizzo.

you and me, and ONLY you and me, south east corner of central park, this thursday at 6pm.

I know you'll chicken out anyway, but i've had enough of your shit.

you may think you look good, but that's all you are. Looks are more than physical beauty, and after i'm thru with mangling your face, you'll finally realize that.

And linabina, i'm surprised at you :nono:

ahahahahahahahaah...listen up son, you have as much importance to me as a homeless bum standing on the corner of 45th and Broadway with pigeon shit dripping off his upper lip rambling and shaking his fist at me....I just laugh, spit in his eye, and continue walking.

I was actually referring to the entire brigade of asshats. I never did signle your anorexic Sweedish ass out of the "Sorry Six" but since you want to step up to the podeum let me slap you in the face a bit with my balls King Arthur Ball and Chain style.

South East Corner of Central Park??? You stupid piece of mequite grilled bird-shit make some sense. "Yeah meet me downtown at 6 for a fist fight" - Svencookny. I would rather take time measuring the diameter of JoeG's areola than treck out to the "South East Latitude 54 Longitude 45 Corner" of Central Park to have you push me and say "what the fuck dood", then buy me a Caramel Macciato to makeup.

Before you go making "challanges" Ken Shamrock, go look in the mirror and realize you weigh 105 soaking wet, look like a cross breed between a rooster and the lead singer of ABBA. So stick a shroom up your brownhole, and enjoy being a "clubbing nerd".

Originally posted by rizzo

ahahahahahahahaah...listen up son, you have as much importance to me as a homeless bum standing on the corner of 45th and Broadway with pigeon shit dripping off his upper lip rambling and shaking his fist at me....I just laugh, spit in his eye, and continue walking.

I was actually referring to the entire brigade of asshats. I never did signle your anorexic Sweedish ass out of the "Sorry Six" but since you want to step up to the podeum let me slap you in the face a bit with my balls King Arthur Ball and Chain style.

South East Corner of Central Park??? You stupid piece of mequite grilled bird-shit make some sense. "Yeah meet me downtown at 6 for a fist fight" - Svencookny. I would rather take time measuring the diameter of JoeG's areola than treck out to the "South East Latitude 54 Longitude 45 Corner" of Central Park to have you push me and say "what the fuck dood", then buy me a Caramel Macciato to makeup.

Before you go making "challanges" Ken Shamrock, go look in the mirror and realize you weigh 105 soaking wet, look like a cross breed between a rooster and the lead singer of ABBA. So stick a shroom up your brownhole, and enjoy being a "clubbing nerd".

ehh, whatever.

you mean nothing to me. And this post you made just reinforces that.

You're a joke.

- If you're talking about me, how about we schedule a little meet up, rizzo.

- you and me, and ONLY you and me, south east corner of central park, this thursday at 6pm

- and after i'm thru with mangling your face, you'll finally realize that.

ehh, whatever.

you mean nothing to me. And this post you made just reinforces that.

You're a joke.

attachment.php?postid=1733150

your a failure in life, a nerd, ugly, and about as interesting as a liquid nitrogen enema, now go play in the sandbox with all my victims. ta ta.

Originally posted by somebitch

shes actually a really hot chick. youre an ass for trying to put her down. and what the hell does schma mean?

me.jpg

that is a pic of me looking like a dork as usual...

oh i agree with you guys that that other dood looks like gabo.

I may be mistaken, but is that a part of the right nipple I see?