Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies: What do you think of thumb rings?

JonStephen

Originally posted by origskeemr

I really dont like bracelets either but it also depends cause I have seen "some" that I would have wore maybe. Although, I grew out of chains I think some are nice. However, watches are a necessity and look nice IMO. ;)

BTW I respect your opinion. lol

Watches are great... it just seems like these days, with everyone and their mother owning a celly, they're practically a thing of the past. :(

Originally posted by tastyt

Watches are great... it just seems like these days, with everyone and their mother owning a celly, they're practically a thing of the past. :(

...A good time piece is essential for any guy...Unfortunately I too fall under the category of 'Forgets his watch frequently because of his cell phone'...kinda sucks...

Oh fuck awf... :laugh: :laugh:

WTF does it mean to peg your pants???

Well up here in Hick country aka the city of Boston, its when you fold the bottom of your pants over and over, so it looks like your cuttin off the circulation off in your legs... Hard to explain.... It was done in the early 90's by cool kids and dorks alike...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...A good time piece is essential for any guy...Unfortunately I too fall under the category of 'Forgets his watch frequently because of his cell phone'...kinda sucks...

OMG... I cannot go anywhere without my watch... I have this bizarre obsessive/compulsive thing about time :laugh:... I seriously always need to know what time it is... a celly just would not be adequate, even if I owned one (I hate the damn things), it would look really weird if I had to keep pulling it out to check the clock on it... :laugh:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Well up here in Hick country aka the city of Boston, its when you fold the bottom of your pants over and over, so it looks like your cuttin off the circulation off in your legs... Hard to explain.... It was done in the early 90's by cool kids and dorks alike...

LOL weird... I don't recall seeing that down here... of course, we did have the LL Cool J, aka bike messenger, thing... with only one leg rolled up... :rolleyes:

LOL weird... I don't recall seeing that down here... of course, we did have the LL Cool J, aka bike messenger, thing... with only one leg rolled up... :rolleyes:

Your lucky then, b/c it was up here. nothing like peggin your pants and tippin cows... Never got shit on the my pant legs tho, the good ole' peg worked wonders..