Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>What are some of the DUMBEST Lyrics...

glowgrlnyc

three six mafia "sippin on sizerp" the entire song is one example of horrible/dumb lyrics...

"i love girls who were abercrombie and fitch, chinese food makes me sick"

50 Cent's "I ain't playing' Hear what im sayin' Homie i aint playin' "

David Banner "When I hit the club im'a be with David Banner, A thug ass Nigga with bad table manners."

lol and this: "By the time I hit the door I saw hoes on the flo' Niggas dressed in suits Tricking all dey hoes Me imma pimp I aint paying for no sex Man I'd rather buy a car Or a new rolex"

(http://www.hit-rap-lyrics.com/david-banner-lyrics-like-a-pimp.html)

Originally posted by dgmodel

three six mafia "sippin on sizerp" the entire song is one example of horrible/dumb lyrics...

"i love girls who were abercrombie and fitch, chinese food makes me sick"

50 Cent's "I ain't playing' Hear what im sayin' Homie i aint playin' "

David Banner "When I hit the club im'a be with David Banner, A thug ass Nigga with bad table manners."

lol and this: "By the time I hit the door I saw hoes on the flo' Niggas dressed in suits Tricking all dey hoes Me imma pimp I aint paying for no sex Man I'd rather buy a car Or a new rolex"

(http://www.hit-rap-lyrics.com/david-banner-lyrics-like-a-pimp.html)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...perhaps it's not really dumb, but i always used to laugh at Jump by Van Halen...man, i loved the song and the video was aight...but it was basically Jump.........Jump.........I said Jump!...Jump Jump Jump.......might as well Jump!...lmao...and millions of dollars later, perhaps it wasnt that dumb....

Originally posted by dgmodel

that line is so hot...ull just never understand us dudes from the dirty dirty...

i can say nirvana had some bugged out no sense making lyrics..half the time i was like DID THIS CAT JUST SAY WUEAHNOWEEHEEYYY???

oh and stone temple pilots..i 4get the name of the song...but this nigga said somethin about living on a mouse....

lets not forget radiohead.....KARMA POLICE..ARREST THIS MAN..HE SPEAKS IN MATHS.....thats some deep shit..but..wtf?

"99 red balloons" by Nena

"Union of the snake" Duran Duran

any song by Oasis

"YMCA" by the Village People

"Cherry Pie" by Warrant

"Achy breaky heart" whatever his name was

"Smooth criminal" Michael Jackson

any attempt at a love song by a rapper in particular "One Love" i think the groups name was Houdini

"Afro puffs" The lady of Rage

"Sosudio", i think thats the way its spelled, by Phil Collins

"Time to change" the Brady Bunch kids

and the best song: "Listen to the Mockingbird" by Hi Fi, as played by Fred Flinstone

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i can say nirvana had some bugged out no sense making lyrics..half the time i was like DID THIS CAT JUST SAY WUEAHNOWEEHEEYYY???

you expect a man on heroin to make sense??? lol...

nirvana is prolly the king of nonsense one liners and or lyrics...

blondie - rapture

'And then you're in the man from Mars

You go out at night, eatin' cars

You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too

Mercurys and Subarus

And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars

Then, when there's no more cars

You go out at night and eat up bars where the people meet

Face to face, dance cheek to cheek'

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

lets not forget radiohead.....KARMA POLICE..ARREST THIS MAN..HE SPEAKS IN MATHS.....thats some deep shit..but..wtf?

yo..........Radiohead had some serious lyrics INCLUDING THAT ONE

thats one of the BEST lines (as well as all the lyrics on that entire album) in music ever. Its cryptic and metaphoric, but Radiohead's lyrics are awesome.....and I dont even like that type of music.