Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy At The Roxy Oct 17th Part 2 "the Filming"

BobG

[swf=http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2003/10/roxy-1017/invite/roxy4.swf]width="550" height="345" bgcolor="#000"[/swf]

This is very exciting. We just got the official approval for the filming of the new dance compilation being produced by JOHNNY VICIOUS at the next SEXY at the ROXY party PART 2, Friday October 17th.

We also welcome METROMIX RADIO to this party. METROMIX RADIO will record this night and air it on its show sometime in the future. The names of the opening DJs will be announced a little bit later.

Because of the filming of this party, there's going to be some surprises announced. Also don't be surprised when you look into the booth and say "Holy shit...is that who I think it is? Oh my god it is!"

We are looking forward to see everyone who came to the lastparty as well as those people who are coming for the first time.

More info will follow as it comes in.

legend, ronin, lalaland, capone dee and the rest of the crew...you're gonna be filmed. So go shopping.

JUST ADDED: DJ/producer/remixer MIKE MACALUSO from En-Soul Records has joined this party. MIKE MACALUSO besides being a great producer is also known for his techno and tribal beats.

Added to the line up is DANIEL WOO..winner of the dj breakthrough contest that was featured at the roxy. DANIEL is known for progressive house & tribal oriented dark rhythms

Also added is SHELDON ROMERO. The last time he played in new york was at the factory quite awhile ago. Since coming back to ny from his european tour..sheldons been busy in the studio putting together his new remix called "rescue me" on subliminal records. This gig was something SHELDON wanted to be a part of. His music is tribal and vocal house.

Returning to the party will be CHRIS LEWIS. CHRIS was part of the original party, holding down a residency in the cp lounge..as well as opening for JV on many occasions.

This night is also a record release party for AUBREY who will perform her new remix by VICIOUS called "i'm waiting".

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to checking this one out and hearing Vicious play in NYC. When we heard him in Sound Garden in Jerzee last week, I knew he wasn't totally feelin' it by the way he was playing (still better than the majority of DJ's anyway). With a NYC crowd, I know he'll turn that mutha out. . Heard some good things about the last party. See ya'll there! :getdown:

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i dont like your website... its so bland...

To each his own... it's all good. Thanks for voicing your opinion.

Helps pay the bills, keep fellow clubbers knowledgeable about the good spots (in our opinion) and live the party lifestyle we love (and not have to get a "normal job"). We love our life!

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

so mad been looking foward for this since the last one in aug. by the way which was insame. o well i got a ice hockey game for school agasint upenn that night so i wont be able to make hope everyone else who is going has a really fun and safe night.