Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what the hell does "schma" mean?

weyes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares what it means? it is stupid. i think it means nothing, its just some stupid word this moron uses like a normal word so people think it has a meaning.

meaning is a social practice, if it only has a meaning to him, it has no meaning.

i think we should stop questioning the meaning though, who really cares. i am sure if he told us what it means to him we would all think it was dumb and the whole schma thing would die, this is exactly why he cant tell us the meaning. it is not like anyone else is suddenly going to start using this word...

:tongue::rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

who cares what it means? it is stupid. i think it means nothing, its just some stupid word this moron uses like a normal word so people think it has a meaning.

meaning is a social practice, if it only has a meaning to him, it has no meaning.

i think we should stop questioning the meaning though, who really cares. i am sure if he told us what it means to him we would all think it was dumb and the whole schma thing would die, this is exactly why he cant tell us the meaning. it is not like anyone else is suddenly going to start using this word...

many people refers to ugly girls as wombats which was started by me =)

Originally posted by somebitch

i just think your mad cause your dumb ass is in my sig.. reverse psych doesnt work try again

SCHMA TO u

Originally posted by bbbooom

no i post sentences, words, questions. i dont just say schmaaaaaaa all of you people in my sig do:tongue:

I think he meant that you and Johnny Smiles get off by posting gay shit that is only entertaining to yourselves.

So :)