Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has never been to a CP meetup?

mala

I wondering how many of you planeteers haven't been to a meetup. What's your reason for not going? No meetups in your area? No meetups that interest you? Do you not have the time? Do you feel awkward meeting a bunch of strangers from a message board? Do tell.

Originally posted by magilicuti

i haven't met anyone new in awhile... :blank:

come out more:blank:

when i first started posting i told myself i wouldnt meet anyone.....but now

Ive been to a couple meet-ups the first one was very strange not knowing anyone I felt like a third wheel on a date

but its cool to match faces with all threads that they post

..i don't go to meetups.............cause they do not interst me...and i'm really not looking for a friend finding service..

..HOWEVER...i have met a lot of people ...if u come out to the same places as me......i will def say what's up...grab a drink etc............................

Originally posted by naughtybabe

We still painting the town red right??

Missy... I gotta bring him to Jersey so we can spoon him in

the fedex box or did you two children forget already?

We are.......the Fellowship of the Box

:bowdown:attachment.php?s=&postid=1657839:bowdown:

You bet youre cute ass we're painting the town :D

i've never been to a meetup but i have met w/ one person from cp, i feel kinda weird to go to one since mostly everyone knows eachother already...i duno maybe i'll go to one someday

and bigsteve8 is weird that we never met @ djais, i was there mostly the whole summer

Originally posted by nybeauty

i've never been to a meetup but i have met w/ one person from cp, i feel kinda weird to go to one since mostly everyone knows eachother already...i duno maybe i'll go to one someday

and bigsteve8 is weird that we never met @ djais, i was there mostly the whole summer

I was the only 6'7 white guy with a goatee and glasses, tough to find am I :) Methinks I'll be there tonight as well, why not?

i have never been to a meetup...

i have met a few CP'rs at raves before and keep in touch with like 2 of them...(some of the ones i met have not been on here in a while)...

it does seem that it will be weird to meet up with a bunch of you since u all seem to know each other well and hang out alot...

also u guys always pick some place in the city to meet up...i live out in jersey and dont always feel like hiking up there for these meet ups

Originally posted by fkornre

i have never been to a meetup...

i have met a few CP'rs at raves before and keep in touch with like 2 of them...(some of the ones i met have not been on here in a while)...

it does seem that it will be weird to meet up with a bunch of you since u all seem to know each other well and hang out alot...

also u guys always pick some place in the city to meet up...i live out in jersey and dont always feel like hiking up there for these meet ups

ha ha,sounds like me, maybe we should meetup :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by c-luv

i have never been to a meet up....but i have met a few fellow CPer's...but i knew a few b4 i joined CP....

but i do wanna go!!!!!!! invite me!!:D

ur invited!

Originally posted by c-luv

i have never been to a meet up....but i have met a few fellow CPer's...but i knew a few b4 i joined CP....

but i do wanna go!!!!!!! invite me!!:D

..wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?.......we're not good enough anymore....u need to find new friends or something?!.....fuckin sell out!