Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lee Burridge -@ Nerve Review ...

vipnerd

Originally posted by mrmovement33

hehehehehe.....i was flying higher than a kite. great talking to you as always rachel. dreams of halloween costumes and fashion shows were on my mind all weekend. hope 2 see u soon. this friday would be essential.

p.s. how is your new puppy???

abe

ah....halloween :eek::D btw, u could see part of the dress i was talking about in my avatar. Luna Li, is doing just great. she's got a lot o' spunk like her mommy....lol she's not taking any shit from her b/f who went thru an adjustment period with having to share the attention with another dog in the house. but he's grown quite fond of her now. they are so damn cute together. maybe you could come over before JZ so you could see 'em. anyways, we'll talk before Friday.

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stormentgroup

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 - and as far a you speaking to me about DJ's and they all don't have perfect sets, you don't even have the right to comment, how are you going to have the balls to comment and talk shit against a person who has DJ in 100s of clubs for the last 20 years plus......you sound like a fool

Damn you have been playing for 20 years micheal storms? I wouldn't tell people that cause i have heard your demos and i have heard you live and to be quite frank, you suck, you couldn't mix your way out of a wet paper bag. the only thing that might be worse then your mixing is your taste of music and your ego!

you should throw the towel in because you clearly don't do it for the love of music you must have an alterior motive or you wouldn't be such a dick...peace dj matt spector,

now that is the perfect name for your puppy rachel. she is a cutie pie just like her mommy. let me know and i would love to see her. glad to hear that all the doggies are getting along. i have two doggies a poodle named "brownie" and a collie named "lassie" hope 2 see u soon hopefully b-4 the madness of james z.

sweet dreams

halloween is right around the corner

abe

Originally posted by rudeboywarrior

Damn you have been playing for 20 years micheal storms? I wouldn't tell people that cause i have heard your demos and i have heard you live and to be quite frank, you suck, you couldn't mix your way out of a wet paper bag. the only thing that might be worse then your mixing is your taste of music and your ego!

you should throw the towel in because you clearly don't do it for the love of music you must have an alterior motive or you wouldn't be such a dick...peace dj matt spector,

Wow where did this post come from .....how weird and funny - at anytime I was playing at space or crobar you could have walked out if you did not like my set and head over to vanilla bar or the deep which is a few doors down so I don't know why your angry....................... as with most people in the nightclub business (with no disrespect intended) i have no idea who you are. i did take the liberty however of going to your web site http://djmattspector.com/history.html and i copied/pasted some of your bio highlights

they are as follows and i quote from your site

Matt played only house parties and private venues until recently. Though Key friendships and encouragement from his friends Matt has played at numerous venues throughout South Florida, including Hush Lounge, Living Room, SoBe, Tantra, Vanilla, Bull Dog Lounge, a guest spot at the infamous SKIN party in SoBe and his recent residency at Delux Nightclub in Delray Beach.

The future is only moments away!

I dont want to waste to much time on this, but just so I understand, while I was the resident DJ sat nights for crobar (holds 3,000 plus people) and the sat night resident DJ at space after hours (holds 3,000 people) you were PLAYING AT YOUR HOUSE PARTIES AND PRIVATE VENUES...... (according to your web site)

than you landed some club gigs (i assume some of your first ones by your bio) you went to work and DJ places like the bull dog lounge (holds aprox 70 people max, very cool owners but place is tiny), than you played vanilla bar + living room (same club now out of business) which is located on 6th street and Washington and is one of the worst clubs on the strip. etc. etc. etc

well its totally cool and your 1000% entitled to your opinion, but i think its funny that someone with your experience and skill level would jump into something mid stream that has nothing to do with you, i let you have your opinion now let me have mine, i feel you don't even have the experience or knowledge to even critique another DJ...........but again this is America and you are free to speak your mind but again i really must stress ........again i have no idea even who you are, or what this post is about, but its cool, the only thing your comment did was probably cost you a shot a decent gig somewhere down the road with out you even knowing it.................so i that note i guess your off to a great start

tell the lust kids in Boca i said hi and i hope they are doing well, they seem to be real nice, you should maybe hang with them....anyway thanks for the post, i will definitely review the situation at my next gig that holds 3,000 plus and i thank you for your honest review of my demo CD (last one i made was about 3 years ago, which was aired on the radio mix show)

best of luck to you

Originally posted by stormentgroup

Wow where did this post come from .....how weird and funny - at anytime I was playing at space or crobar you could have walked out if you did not like my set and head over to vanilla bar or the deep which is a few doors down so I don't know why your angry....................... as with most people in the nightclub business (with no disrespect intended) i have no idea who you are. i did take the liberty however of going to your web site http://djmattspector.com/history.html and i copied/pasted some of your bio highlights

they are as follows and i quote from your site

Matt played only house parties and private venues until recently. Though Key friendships and encouragement from his friends Matt has played at numerous venues throughout South Florida, including Hush Lounge, Living Room, SoBe, Tantra, Vanilla, Bull Dog Lounge, a guest spot at the infamous SKIN party in SoBe and his recent residency at Delux Nightclub in Delray Beach.

The future is only moments away!

I dont want to waste to much time on this, but just so I understand, while I was the resident DJ sat nights for crobar (holds 3,000 plus people) and the sat night resident DJ at space after hours (holds 3,000 people) you were PLAYING AT YOUR HOUSE PARTIES AND PRIVATE VENUES...... (according to your web site)

than you landed some club gigs (i assume some of your first ones by your bio) you went to work and DJ places like the bull dog lounge (holds aprox 70 people max, very cool owners but place is tiny), than you played vanilla bar + living room (same club now out of business) which is located on 6th street and Washington and is one of the worst clubs on the strip. etc. etc. etc

well its totally cool and your 1000% entitled to your opinion, but i think its funny that someone with your experience and skill level would jump into something mid stream that has nothing to do with you, i let you have your opinion now let me have mine, i feel you don't even have the experience or knowledge to even critique another DJ...........but again this is America and you are free to speak your mind but again i really must stress ........again i have no idea even who you are, or what this post is about, but its cool, the only thing your comment did was probably cost you a shot a decent gig somewhere down the road with out you even knowing it.................so i that note i guess your off to a great start

tell the lust kids in Boca i said hi and i hope they are doing well, they seem to be real nice, you should maybe hang with them....anyway thanks for the post, i will definitely review the situation at my next gig that holds 3,000 plus and i thank you for your honest review of my demo CD (last one i made was about 3 years ago, which was aired on the radio mix show)

best of luck to you

no storms i didn't land some club gig's i turned down many offers because i choose to only play where the owners support the dj creativity not anywhere i can make a fast buck. i tell you what since you are mister big club owner why don't you arrange a spin off between you and i. then you can let your music speak for yourself instead of putting people down with a bunch of rude vulgar unnecessary talk...

no storms i didn't land some club gig's i turned down many offers because i choose to only play where the owners support the dj creativity not anywhere i can make a fast buck. i tell you what since you are mister big club owner why don't you arrange a spin off between you and i. then you can let your music speak for yourself instead of putting people down with a bunch of rude vulgar unnecessary talk...

----------------------------------------

I am truly sorry I even took the time to respond to your first unintelligent E-mail that came from left field, just so we are crystal clear you have not even earned the right to carry my records never mind battle anyone....

As far as you turning down jobs .........................please give me a break, who's house party did you turn down and for what a job at vanilla bar?????????? .............your kidding right...........as far as you not going after the fast buck I'm glad because the venues you have mentioned pay around $100.00 per night...............

Do yourself a favor, work on your skills grandmaster ft Lauderdale, do a few weddings and a bar mitzvah or two, practice rocking the house at bulldog (60 people) or maybe even grab a shift at hooters................ And we will see you in 10 years give or take...................

This will be my final response to you , .................i thought i hit rock bottom with my crew that i am dealing with, you make them look like Steve rubell and tiesto respectively....................I'm not trying to be rude, but you are way out of line with your posts on every level

good luck

hey matt

thanks for chiming in with the support... Michael can claim all he wants but fact is - he may have played some venues in the past but was fired from everywhere because of exactly what you said - he sucks - have you had a gig lately mike? guess not - why? cause nobody will hire your untalented uninspired way of spinning but even more so - your horrible attitude - what was your last gig - the diplomat hotel a yr and a half ago in the lounge for the 40 yr olds??? they fired you from there too reason being: bad attitude.. quit the attacks already - enough is enough - and again,

thanks matt

peace

Jon

Originally posted by jcbliss

hey matt

thanks for chiming in with the support... Michael can claim all he wants but fact is - he may have played some venues in the past but was fired from everywhere because of exactly what you said - he sucks - have you had a gig lately mike? guess not - why? cause nobody will hire your untalented uninspired way of spinning but even more so - your horrible attitude - what was your last gig - the diplomat hotel a yr and a half ago in the lounge for the 40 yr olds??? they fired you from there too reason being: bad attitude.. quit the attacks already - enough is enough - and again,

thanks matt

peace

Jon

no problem Jon, i love what your doing @ Nerve, hopefully i can make it down there one of days... I am good friends with Behrouz Nazari and he raves about your sound system! Anyways i don't normally get involved with these disputes, but people like storms give a bad rep. to dj's everywhere and i just had to say something.

-MUCH LOVE- Matt Spector

no problem Jon, i love what your doing @ Nerve, hopefully i can make it down there one of days... I am good friends with Behrouz Nazari and he raves about your sound system! Anyways i don't normally get involved with these disputes, but people like storms give a bad rep. to dj's everywhere and i just had to say something.

-MUCH LOVE- Matt Spector

thanks matt - need to make it up to delux one day - heard fabulous things... are you a broward guy also? email me direct.. jon@blissproductions.com

:jacked:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

now that is the perfect name for your puppy rachel. she is a cutie pie just like her mommy. let me know and i would love to see her. glad to hear that all the doggies are getting along. i have two doggies a poodle named "brownie" and a collie named "lassie" hope 2 see u soon hopefully b-4 the madness of james z.

sweet dreams

halloween is right around the corner

abe

we'll talk tomorrow. but u are more than welcome to stop over for the pre/after party madness. it'll give u a chance to see the lil' rascals anyway. send me those puppy pics dammit :)

can't wait for friday!!!

• 2 weeks later...