Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park North Jersey HOTTEST party hands down

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njnjnite

Ok here we go again with this taste thing

700 people At taste, ARE you Fucking kidding me…. The Restaurant has a legal occupancy of 120 people,

ok so here lets double that 120 X 2 = 240 where were the remaining 460 peeps ….

Your making yourself LOOK like an asshole AGAIN!!!!!!! Didn’t you learn anything from a few weeks ago when a few other people on this board schooled your ass..

Now Back to deko, Deko was busy not sure on the amount looked like 500 + DEKO is 3x’s the size of Taste are you gonna dispute that too!

Now Back to the “ Where were the remaining 460 people… “ Where were they ? Oh ok they were probably on line at South park waiting to be Picked Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SP 1000 people Please your making yourself look stupid AGAIN not sure of there legal occupancy but my friend your clearly over exaggerations he are Pathetic….

On the Sound Garden…. Well tell ya What Ask KIRK LOPEZ he Played there and Ask the Dudes from R E D P L O W .com they were taking pictures all night

You my friend are full of SHIT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and ought to be ashamed of yourself

Buddy once again you need to stop assuming

I saw the clicker the clicker had 967 on it and there were people there before the bouncers came... so there was about 45 people there before we started clicking

We had to open the outside...............

I am not going to argue because we have the most solid night in North Jersey...

I do not need to comment because if you look at the crowd and the numbers we do I can just sit back and laugh at your ass!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

South Park was the biggest joke to hit North Jersey. I exposed Maroney so bad that he actually tracked down my email and asked me if I had a problem with him, no joke.

If you guys really want to laugh, find my southpark review of Tommy Lee... The last night they ever drew a crowd...